Apartment Rental in Old Town

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

jimmied
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Apartment Rental in Old Town

Post by jimmied » Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:52 pm

My wife and I are considering a month long holiday in PV and would like to stay in a self contained furnished apartment in the old town. Walking distance to the beach and malecon would be essential. We have travelled a lot in Mexico, particularly in a RV, but now would like to fly to PV and relax, instead of driving. Could someone recommend an apartment which would be under $1000. per month on a 1 month rental basis during the high season. We have visited most parts of Mexico but really like to stay in PV in a quiet area. Thank you in advance
:)

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Fox at Cafe Roma has some condos for rent. If you go to their regular website -www.romamexico.com and scroll down until you get to the condo part, and click there you can see what they have. I don't know what their per month cost is, but you won't find a straighter guy than Fox and his wife to deal with. Fox is Canadian, his wife is American, and they are big contributors to the charity 'children of the dump' .

Actually, if he can't accommodate you, he definitely will steer you to somebody else who will fit your bill.

Plus their restaurant is a great place to visit when you are in PV as well. Priced right (cheap) good pizza, and lots of perks.. free internet, free phone home, etc.

junebug11
PV Fan
PV Fan

apt old town

Post by junebug11 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Hi

Just got back myself from Nanaimo and we too (hubby and I) are looking as well. Shall we trade responses? My budget is lower and perhaps i should pass on the 1K's to you and you can pass on the lower budget ones to me....your choice...thanks for your time. Jan and Dave