Which Zones have best beaches?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan
Which Zones have best beaches?

Post by Oneroberta » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Visiting in June looking at Villa Premire Adult Only:...says it's close to malecon... My 1st visit any input helpful.[/list]

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Villa Premiere has really good reviews on Trip Advisor. The beach there is rocky (that area was hit hard by the storm surge from Hurricane Kenna a few years ago) and it brought alot of rocks in with it.

Dreams has a nice beach but it is south of town and would require a short taxi ride into town.

Garza Blanca is a new resort south of town by Mismaloya and is getting fantastic reviews on TA. The beach down there is awsome but again you are a taxi ride away every time you want to go into town.

The beaches in the Marina area are very small but there are some very nice resorts there. The north hotel zone probably has the best beaches that still keep you in town. Crown Paradise, Krystal, Holiday Inn, Villa Del Palmar, Hola, Fiesta Americana and Los Tules all have good beaches.

Other than that you have to go to Nuevo Vallarta for nice beaches but then you are 20-45 minutes from Puerto Vallarta by Taxi.

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Oneroberta » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:06 pm

Thanks for the info... I have hopes of Quiet and Relaxing on a beautiful beach with as few children as possible... I love kids , I have 5 little boys and am looking forward to missing them...

pvfunlover
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvfunlover » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:25 pm

The Golden Crown Paradise is a great adults only all inclusive with a very nice beach. It's about 10 minute cab ride to the Malecon.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:23 pm

I have 5 little boys and am looking forward to missing them
:) :) :)