Dreams resort PV

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan
Dreams resort PV

Post by Oneroberta » Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Thanks to the helpful tips on this board .. Just booked 4 nights at Dreams PV... Got a room with a jacuzzi on the balcony.. Sounds like they have activities( shows , lessons etc..) any one ever stayed here and have things at resort not to miss? I have a whole slew of things in town to do/see but don't want to miss any included action at resort .. Thanks

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Mon May 10, 2010 8:40 pm

I'm sure you found out if Dreams is "all-inclusive" or not.

Is it? If so, what is included?

Sally

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Oneroberta » Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 pm

it is all inclusive.... including all meals, beverages and room service...

I dont feel tied to the resort however and will be exploring some of the wonderful restaurants of the city...

the beach looks amazing and it sounds like it is close to town... short cab ride.....

But for beach and beach service and Breakfast room service i am sure we'll get our $$$ worth...

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Tue May 11, 2010 6:35 pm

That sounds great!! Dreams is a unique and wonderful spot.

You will not be disappointed. Fantastic choice, and hopefully you will feel that the value is good.

Sally

Oneroberta
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by Oneroberta » Tue May 11, 2010 7:04 pm

do you know if Rhythms of the night can be purchased same day or same week... It seems that Dreams offers some nightly entertainment and dont want to book Rhythms on a night that Dreams is holding something of interest....
Also... La Palapa... Do you think I need reservations if looking for a Sunset Dinner?????

Thanks for all your expertise..
Roberta

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvgemini » Tue May 11, 2010 7:35 pm

Even though June is "low season," would recommend a reservation at La Palapa. You can always cancel.

I have not been on Rhythms of the Night, so I don't know the answer to your other question. Anyone??

Sally

catlee
PV Fan
PV Fan

Dreams PV

Post by catlee » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Hi, we stayed a year ago at Dreams and absolutely loved it. No wristbands for all-inclusive, plus gourmet food and beautiful room and grounds. When you check in, you can ask the concierge what each evening's entertainment will be and then if you aren't interested in a particular theme night, you can check with the travel agents in their offices near the lobby to do many other activities outside the resort.
We enjoyed the Mexican fiesta night and also the beach bonfire night with an American themed rock band performance.
You can cab for a small fee to the nearby little town of Mismaloya and go to the zoo and pet some baby animals. There's a beautiful Botanical garden down the highway further.

islena
PV Fan
PV Fan

MX fiesta

Post by islena » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:40 am

I agree, plan to attend the Mexican Fiesta dinner at Dreams.
It is of course included in the "all inclusive", and is very enjoyable
- good food and good entertainment.

:)