FRIENDS OF POLY GOLDEN CROWN PARADISE---SAD NEWS

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

gty98270
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
FRIENDS OF POLY GOLDEN CROWN PARADISE---SAD NEWS

Post by gty98270 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Yesterday I received a call on my cell phone in Seattle. It was Poly. He was calling to inform me that he had been in a serious car accident recently and had been in the hospital in Guadalajara for a extended time. When I got home from work I had my wife call and speak to him in Spanish. Apparently he was hit from behind by a drunk driver while with his family. I believe everyone else is fine but he suffered a serious head injury. He could not speak for one month. He found our number in his cell phone and called because he could remember us from our many visits. Apparently he is home now and recovering but needs another operation in one month. If you know Poly, you also know he is a wonderful and giving man. We wish him the best and a speedy recovery and return to GCP. We will keep in touch with him and keep the forum updated on his progress. If anyone has new or different information concerning this unfortunate accident. We would appreciate hearing from you.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 am

Someone has been posting about him on Trip Advisor but I think your call yesterday is the most current information anyone has. You might want to inform that PV forum of your latest information. I don't think anyone has posted about him needing more surgery in a month.