Home from GCP!

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

lorrieann1
PV Fan
PV Fan
Home from GCP!

Post by lorrieann1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:39 pm

To everyone heading to GCP, it's another great vacation in the books. This week, the hotel was at about 1/2 capacity so it seemed like those who were there got some extra spoiling which was nice. GCP has also now stopped allowing the "towel reserving" on the chairs downstairs so everyone can stop complaining on that issue. On a great note, Poly was actually on-site one day and everyone said he looked great. He has one more surgery to go it sounds like but plans to come back to work next year. The "return guest" dinner on the beach made our last night very special. We'll definetely be back next year!

To everyone headed that way, have a wonderful time :D

Dr. J
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Dr. J » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:24 pm

Both are great news! It's so wonderful to hear that Poly is doing well :D , my wife and I make it a point to have dinner where ever Poly is working in the resort because he is so fun and attentive (not to mention the awesome sexy coffee that he makes), thanks for the update. The chair saving with the towel thing is also good news, however I have heard similar things in the past, I just hope it works this time. Either way I have never had much issue in the past finding a spot (3 different trips).