Riu Palace-have you stayed there?need info

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

VeeCee
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Riu Palace-have you stayed there?need info

Post by VeeCee » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

We are staying at the Riu Palace the first week in March. We requested a Jr. Suite with a partial ocean view. I don't think I want to be stuck on the outside of the building looking at other resorts & from other posts I wondered if this is where we would end up or can you still have the partial ocean view & be looking over the pool area or the courtyard. I was wondering if we should upgrade to the Jr. suite ocean view & if these are all facing the interior of the resort or these the ones that are at the very back of the u shape facing the ocean. Thanks for any & all info you can give me regarding the Palace.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:18 pm

You might want to post your question on Trip Advisor's Nuevo Vallarta forum. Unless you happen to find someone on this forum that has stayed there enough to know the resort (rooms/buildings/etc.) you will probably get more answers from that forum.

johnie D
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by johnie D » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:29 pm

We just got back from ten days at the Riu Palace and it was great!!!! WE"ve been their three times, best room is 8074 POV,great veiw and two patio doors. Also rooms 7084,6084,5084 will have great veiw and two patio doors. We called the hotel a week before and requested room 8074 and got it.

johnie D
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by johnie D » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:30 pm

We just got back from ten days at the Riu Palace and it was great!!!! WE"ve been their three times, best room is 8074 POV,great veiw and two patio doors. Also rooms 7084,6084,5084 will have great veiw and two patio doors. We called the hotel a week before and requested room 8074 and got it.