Hotel Encino

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

alvinsimone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Hotel Encino

Post by alvinsimone » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:27 pm

We are going to spend 4 months in Puerto Vallarta and thinking
of staying at Hotel Encino.Has anybody stayed before?How is the
location?

XLR8R
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Hotel Encino

Post by XLR8R » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:55 am

http://www.puertovallarta.net/accommoda ... .php?id=39

The wife and I (mid 40's) stayed here Feb 2008. This is a 2 star mexican style courtyard hotel. Expect at least half of the guests to be native families. Authentic. The location really is excellent. We paid about 45.00 CDN a night for a standard outside double. I think they want about 60 bucks now. This would be a good deal if you get a suite. If not - negotiate. Probably cheaper if you show up versus renting online. Nothing fancy, decent enough to sleep in. The beds are hard. No bathtubs but plenty of hot water. They do have larger suites with kitchenettes that 3 senior (75-90) couples we know ( from Birch Bay) have been renting every winter season for about 15 years. The standard rooms are clean but sparse. The suites are a lot bigger, more complete with amenities like a kitchenette, living room, and king beds but definitely still 2 star. The rooftop pool offers excellent views. Cool and clean. Yes there is an elevator, but you'll need the exercise with those cheap cervasas. The rooftop bar has decent offerings (and views!) if you let them know you are not a sucker. Hotel is quite safe in my opinion. Think of it as a clean Super 8. We are comfortable in 5 star and budget and we'd go back to the Encino for the value. PS: Take the local bus everywhere (about 50 cents). Email me at xlr8r2@hotmail(dot)com if I can help you out with any more questions.

Ann
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Ann » Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:43 pm

A friend stayed in a suite which I think cost around 60 dollars per night. He was quite pleased with the hotel.

cherylfoster
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by cherylfoster » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:50 pm

This is a average Hotel to stay there.But you can stay there.The Hotel location is really amazing.You will enjoy your holiday in Puerto Vallarta.And I think that it is not more costly Hotel so you can stay in this hotel.This is really good Hotel.Thanks

salena12211
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by salena12211 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:04 pm

The location is awesome, I stayed there for 3 nights. The service is also too good. You going to have a good time there. You can stay there for long also they have suits and well maintained surroundings.
Last edited by salena12211 on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.

subrata
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by subrata » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Hotel Encino is located in the heart of Vallarta. It is just one block away from the beach.It is surrounded by fantastic restaurant.The atmosphere is nice.I think it will be great to stay in Hotel Encino.