Paradise Valley

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

midwesterner
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Paradise Valley

Post by midwesterner » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi All! I will be staying at Paradise Village in Nuevo Vallarta in a couple weeks and am wondering if anyone has helpful info regarding restaurants in the area and good snorkeling nearby. I'm very excited despite the travel warnings I heard about just this morning on the news. Any tips are appreciated!

DugChan
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by DugChan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 am

There are several restaurants at the resort and they are ok.Every night is a different theme night and we usually do a few of them. The wed night one is a fave. Its an all you can eat BBQ chicken and ribs with a mechanical bull and of course live entertainment. The El Pescadore (sp?) on the marina is a seafood/pasta restaurant and is very good.About 2 blocks from the resort is the No Name bar and grill.It's a sports bar with several TVs and any game you want to watch.Don is a great host and will set you up with a great seat to watch your fav team.
The food is great there as well. There are several restaurants in the mall including a Domino's,McD,Subway.
I personally have never missed the Sunday brunch at the El Tigre golf course when I have been there.(free shuttle bus ride from the resort every half hour)
As for the snorkling,unfortunately I have little experience and can be of no help other than to say, I think the other side of the bay would be much better for it .
Hope I was a bit of help and that you enjoy your stay there as much as I do every year.

poppy
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Lots of New Restaurants have opened near Paradise Village in

Post by poppy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:11 am

Nuevo. So, so many. Niksan for sushi (Beverly & Willow, T/Fri/Sat) Taco Jacao is fabulous for tacos; La Dolce Vita (who now has Beverly & Willow on Wed); Picho & Ole; Ginger; Latin Bistro (all these are in a row at the North entrance. Fajita Republic; Riviera, etc., etc. These are all in the Village. Plus you can go to the Yacht Club as a non-member.