Buying Condos.

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

kisse
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Buying Condos.

Post by kisse » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:03 am

Seniors from Canada seeking a two bedroom condo in a gated community with Bundled Golf and Tennis Courts,Gym and swimming pools..interest Retirement in a congenial community...any advice and lead appreciated..

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 am

There are hundreds of properties in PV. Do a google search for Puerto Vallarta real estate and go through the different agency websites.

turboHarriet
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

condos available in Mexico for Canadian buyers

Post by turboHarriet » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 am

There are opportunities for the combination of golf and tennis in a community in Mexico. I can speak to you particularly about Puerto Vallarta, Bucerias and Punta Mita on the west coast.

Turbo Harriet

pvgetaways
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

El Tigre

Post by pvgetaways » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:39 am

You must check out El Tigre in Nuevo Vallarta. It has everything for the active lifestyle including golf, tennis, sports club, beach club and spa.
All owners have access to these amenities and several different level of golf memberships are available. here is a link to one great unit currently available.

Punta Mita is also a great option but it is a lot more expensive than El Tigre.

Ann
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Ann » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:07 am

I purchased my home through Ed Rogalski at California Prudential Vallarta division, and he was excellent. He's originally from Canada, speaks fluent spanish, and I never found him to be pushy in the slightest. I refer him to everybody looking for a home the PV area.

RJBakken
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by RJBakken » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Do not use casa Noble located in the Plaza Marina for rental or purchase. They are not friendly and mis-lead people inwhat they will really do for you. I worked with a lady named brissa and her brother Frendy owns the place. Go to PV rentals and ask for jeff Skates. He's better!

RJBakken
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by RJBakken » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:49 pm

I would like to let people know since my last post Casa Noble has neg with me and resolved the problem. I give them credit-the owner did take care of me. One poster was upset that I didn't mention the issue. I hate to speak ill of people as it is and anybody would have been able to reply and we could have exchanged emails and discussed the issues. However I refuse to disclose the detail to the world. i find this to very dis-respectful to the business owner. I was a small business owner and through my experience in life it was best to ackowledge to people issues that you have had with business in private discussions but to just simple issue a statement that could be true or false with no further discussion is really not proper. That is the problem with these boards one can write what ever they want with no verification. But if you email me or we speak in person or on the phone and discuss the issues before you did business with them that is an better way of handling it. Your welcome to disagree with me but anyone who writes a bad comment about a business and explains all the issues really has no way of providing accurate facts unless you discuss it with that indiviual. So why would you place and merit onthe post. Makes no sense to me.