paradise village

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

lin7604
PV Fan
PV Fan
paradise village

Post by lin7604 » Sat May 07, 2011 1:21 pm

anyone have any info on this place to share with me :) how was your visit, food, rooms, etc
i have never considered this place before as it was either not offered to us or too expensive but this year WJV seems to be offering it at a reasonable price.

DugChan
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by DugChan » Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 am

Just got back from there a week ago. :( There are several restaurants around the resort and all offer decent food. Very nice beach. Mall with lots in it. Several pools, hot tubs, activities, and every night there is a "dinner event" at one of the restaurants. Very nice golf course.Rooms are clean and adequate,all have a kitchenette. The only real downside is that it is a half hour drive/cab ride to PV.I love this place, but I can only speak for myself.

aisha01
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

;)

Post by aisha01 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

It simply is a paradise on earth. Love to keep on coming there :wink:

sbulmer
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sbulmer » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:47 am

My wife and I stayed here celebrating our First anniversary and absolutely loved it. The staff was very helpful, the room was awesome, and food was excellent!

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:13 pm

We have a friend that owns a timeshare there. She rents in old town for a week and then goes to Paradise for a week. A good combination when you are still "working for the man". In her case, it is the woman (her).

(BTW if you want to rent a condo in NV, our friend offers his 2br/2bath condo at Kite: Casa Pepper. Next to Paradise, it is a great location.)

Agustin90

Post by Agustin90 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:56 am

Paradise village is a good place for travel and spend for vacations. There are many cheap places where you can stay during your visit. I like to stay at Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa because one of my friend was staying at there in few months ago.