Changes in hotels & resorts

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Changes in hotels & resorts

Post by webmaster » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:42 am

Hi there PV friends,

Finished updating the hotels & resorts list, now we include some from the North Zone, all the way to Punta Mita, plus some further south than Boca de Tomatlán: http://www.puertovallarta.net/accommodations/index.php 91 in total.

I've also included a list of Budget hotels that can be great for a different experience in Vallarta, save on lodging and invest in something else... maybe gourmet meals? :-) http://www.puertovallarta.net/accommoda ... hotels.php

Regards

M.

pdxbuff
PV Guru
PV Guru

Thanks!

Post by pdxbuff » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:02 am

(nm)

rosie
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by rosie » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 am

We have used a day pass at Playa los Arcos several times and it was great too. It's down on Los Muertos beach, right on the beach. It's not an all inclusive pass but you do get to use part of the cost of the pass towards food and drinks. You also have access to the pool, hot tub and beach with chairs and umbrellas.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

good option

Post by webmaster » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 am

Yep Rosie, it's a good option if you are staying in one of the cheaper hotels in town and would like a day at the beach with a margarita in your hand and still stay on the budget side.

I visited the Playa Los Arcos last time I was in town and the pool looked rather busy, but it was also that time of day.

Greetings

Mogens

Darwin
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Darwin » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am

I have used a day pass at Playa los Arcos and it was great too. It's down on Los Muertos beach, right on the beach.

Darwin
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Darwin » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:41 am

Yep Rosie, it's a good option if you are staying in one of the cheaper hotels in town and would like a day at the beach with a margarita in your hand and still stay on the budget side.

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:54 pm

I hear an echo. :)