Hotel Eloisa

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thanks for the update

Post by webmaster » Fri May 17, 2013 5:53 pm

That's a great update, in any case, with that volume it sure will wake anyone staying at the Eloisa.

Greetings

Mogens

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat May 18, 2013 10:21 pm

Keith,
What is your problem? You want to throw out all the trash you throw out and you can't take the heat when it comes back to bite you in the a#%.

I just read your complaint on TA about getting ripped off at Las Carmelita's, you get ripped off at every place you talk about. Something is wrong with that picture when no one else has the problems you have. You complained about them charging you the $10 fee to go up to Las Carmelita's, but that fee is taken off your bill so you were charged nothing.

I am more or less right???? Hmmm, the classes have not been reduced to 3 days a week like you said. I posted what someone else reported who had just come back from PV and apparently knew more than you did.

I don't really care if you like what I post or not, at least it is the correct info.

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun May 19, 2013 12:24 am

Keith, I have to wonder how much of what you post is fact or just what you think. I have seen too many of your posts that are self serving. I have found your real knowledge of what the visitor to PV wants to know, counts for nothing, as compared to many, many others that post on all the boards you post on. I find your knowledge underwhelming.

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Tue May 28, 2013 10:18 pm

I still am not too concerned with the morning music as long as we can sleep through the night!!!

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Tue May 28, 2013 10:21 pm

I can't say if YOU can sleep through the night, but Kathy and I sure do. Chuck... 8)

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Wed May 29, 2013 2:23 am

Thanks again Chuck. I have to admit I had to read your last post again. You see my wife's name is Kathy too. I thought how did you know my wife's name? :lol:

I am confident there will be no issues. We are looking forward to getting back down there. Our trip may have to be postponed as we are going to Niagara Falls this September.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 am

I'll give you a tip: Kathy(mine)and I are both in our mid 60's. We really like going to PV in July. It's H O T, humid and in the afternoons they will have rippi'n thunderstorms and torrential rains. It is very fun, if you can deal with the heat. Chuck... 8)

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Fri May 31, 2013 1:25 am

I am Kathie too, :) and I love those torrential rains and amazing lightening shows. Where I am in So Cal, we seldom get any lightening at all so those storms are awesome. :D

canucker
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canucker » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:25 pm

Kathy and I have been to PV 3 times, each time in March/April. The weather seems to be pretty much the same every day. It may have rained a couple of showers but by no means have we experienced anything like a thunderstorm. We have had a few here at home in Canada. I enjoy the "Shows" that Mother Nature puts on but I enjoy the 25 to 35C sunny days in PV for our vacation. We are both in our early 50's and aren't overly active in the "Nightlife". We are more content sitting on the sidewalk at Andale for an early breakfast then go browsing around town or just beach sitting for the rest of the day. My Kathy has a great time haggling with the beach vendors. She has gotten pretty good at it too. It's cool when you get to know them after seeing them every day. Same as the regulars like Roberto and the staff @ the Burro's Bar. Most love to joke around with you. I even have had some good interaction with TS sharks.

This kind of took a turn and went off topic but thinking and talking about PV has that effect on me.

Darwin
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Darwin » Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 am

Your continuous posts on various forums about all the restaurants, stores, bars makes one wonder why you are in Vallarta at all. Don't think your "two week wonders" comments about people visiting PV have gone unnoticed.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

?

Post by webmaster » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:47 am

Who are you replying to Darwin?

Greets

Mogens

howard_jax
PV Master
PV Master

Post by howard_jax » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:55 pm

More then likely Keith.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:07 am

Ah ok... anyway if Keith is kcowan then he won't reply, he no longer posts on this forum.

Greetings

Mogens