Club Meza Del Mar

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

terry
Club Meza Del Mar

Post by terry » Sun Mar 04, 2001 3:05 am

Can anyone give me some info an the Club Meza Del Mar.What's the food like , rooms etc.

mrmike9

Re:Club Meza Del Mar

Post by mrmike9 » Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:53 pm

I've stayed there several times. The staff is super friendly and always at your service. The only rooms I have stayed in are the deluxe suites which were huge and had great views. The place has aged a little in the last couple of years and could use a new paint job. The food is good but it gets kind of boring eating there 3 times a day especially when there are so many excellent restaurants in the area. Also for some strange reason the rooms don't have tv's.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Club Meza Del Mar

Post by webmaster » Wed Mar 07, 2001 10:23 pm

Club Meza del Mar is a nice place, surely not a Grand Tourism hotel but the kind staff, the great breakfast options and the close-to-downtown placement make up for it. Rooms are alright, as said, they don't have TV... that was better, I can see no need for TV while in PV, so much to do, so little time... Lots of activity in the hotel too. You'll enjoy the stay there, I am sure about that. Come by and leave your comments AFTER your stay so we can hear if you liked it.