Info about Blue Bay Getaway

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

John-John

Post by John-John » Mon Mar 26, 2001 4:05 am

We're staying at the blue bay getaway on the last week of april. We'd appreciate it if anyone could give us details on how the resort and service is. We'd also like any information on where to party around the area.

poorjohnwilldie

Re:Info about Blue Bay Getaway

Post by poorjohnwilldie » Wed Mar 28, 2001 4:02 am

john-john.....bbg is a wonderful resort that you will enjoy greatly...your friends will get you so hammered it will be funny....the service is great....for nightlife hit cactus on friday where the theme is skin to win otherwise your friend tak will be upset with you...hope this is helpful

John-John

Post by John-John » Wed Mar 28, 2001 2:40 pm

Aright, thanks for the tip daveisanass...

your_destiny

Post by your_destiny » Wed Mar 28, 2001 4:13 pm

A Hummer from a local + Wet T-shirts on friday nights + beer n weed all day + Blue Bay Getaway = John-John Dead in PV!

Alain

Post by Alain » Wed Mar 28, 2001 8:27 pm

Hi John John.
just came back from Blue Bay Getaway (second stay)...a lovely place, I,m sure you'll enjoy the site say Hi to my friend JoseLuis at Duna's Bar

pips

Post by pips » Thu Mar 29, 2001 8:47 am

Me and my partner are staying at bbg in the first two weeks of september could anybody tell me about the weather then

John-John

Post by John-John » Thu Mar 29, 2001 2:36 pm

Alain (Mar 28, 2001 02:27 p.m.):
Hi John John.
just came back from Blue Bay Getaway (second stay)...a lovely place, I,m sure you'll enjoy the site say Hi to my friend JoseLuis at Duna's Bar
Thanks for the reply Alain, I'll make sure to give Jose Luis my regards.

stacey
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by stacey » Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:35 am

Just got back from BBG two days ago. It was my 2nd time at that hotel and I loved it as much, if not more, than the first time. The service is amazing...Jose Luis is hilarious....just lsten for hime...he will be yelling : UNO, DOS, TRES, ANDALE AMIGO...and then he does this crazy laugh that is exactly the same each time. (this is how he presents tequila poppers to the hotel guests). Good places to party: my faves were Carlos O'Brien's and The Zoo...The activities staff at BBG will take you out to a different club every night....the bus rides there are more wild thatn the clubs...screaming and singing and drinking....what a party. If you are in the low rise building and you wnat to get a quiet night's sleep, request a room at the opposite end of the lobby bar if you can. The lobby bar is a great place to hang out at night...they always have activiteis like karaoke, sexy dance contests, beer drinking contests, etc... it's fun...plus they have really good music playing all night. Oscar is one of the bar tenders there,,,,he was also there when I went to BBG last year...he remembered me! what a great memory,,,,So If you get the chance, tell him that stacey says hello and that his "suegros" (which means in-laws) miss him. I would love it if you could do that for me. It closes quite promptly at 1:30, but you can still sit there and hang out, just the music is off and they aren't serving drinks. If you get hungry late at night, try the Domino's Pizza...it's really good. If you have any more questions please feel free to e-mail me at saborina@hotmail.com .
Take Care,
Stacey!

fanlynne
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by fanlynne » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:16 am

Hello everyone,glad to meet you here,hope to know more about you...........

subrata
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by subrata » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Temptation Resort & Spa.Rooms are nice, food is good, staff is excellent (especially Pedro in the Alternative Bar and Lulu at the Quiet Pool Bar).

Have sound helth