Royal Decameron Hotel

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

wedge22
Royal Decameron Hotel

Post by wedge22 » Thu May 17, 2001 10:35 pm

Has anyone stayed at this hotel and if so could you please tell me what it was like.I am getting married soon and my future wife and I are going to be spending 2 weeks there all inclusive,and I am really looking forward to it.

wedge22

Re:Royal Decameron Hotel

Post by wedge22 » Thu May 24, 2001 9:07 pm

:D HELLO PEEPS.Has no-one visited the Royal Decameron Hotel.I hope someone reads this and tells me what it was like.

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Thu May 24, 2001 9:31 pm

Never stayed there myself, but visited once. Beautiful place, nice grounds, good staff from what I hear. You should be well taken care of.

This is considered one of the best resorts in PV, so relax and enjoy your honeymoon.

JuLeS182

Post by JuLeS182 » Wed May 30, 2001 7:46 pm

my family and i just got back from Puerto Vallerta, Mexico. we stayed at the Royal Decameron Resort, and it was probally the best vacation we have ever taken together. the hotel was incredible, service outstanding, food, excellent, entertainment was GREAT!!! and we would love to go back, as a matter of fact, were allready looking into having another week of paradice soon! if anyone wants a place to go with any age group, a safe resprt, where you can walk, and not see andthing "scary" and have a great time........ go there! if you have any questions.... contact us. bye and we shall return...