Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Lauren
Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina

Post by Lauren » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:06 pm

Hi. My fiance and I will be on our honeymoon in PV May 18 - 23, 2003. We are booked at the Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina, but I'm getting nervous now because I haven't heard anything bad or good about it. Have any of you stayed there? We like the idea of being in the marina, and it only costs $60 per night, but if you have any suggestions, I'd be open to changing the reservation. Thanks!

tojol57

Re:Flamingo Vallarta Hotel & Marina

Post by tojol57 » Wed Feb 05, 2003 5:50 pm

is the Flamingo Vallarta in Nuevo Vallarta???? There are so many fun places to stay at in Vallarta... we have been coming down there for over 10 yrs and we have been staying at the Crown Paradise (adults only - all inclusive resort) close to the Marina, close to down town, etc... when we first went to the Crown, we came down this street, and my wife and looked at each other like we know that there wasn't a resort down this street last year YIKES and she had her credit card pulled and ready to check out and have the Apple rep move us back to Hotel Sierra in Nuevo Vallarta.. well we didn't change our minds and have been going back ever since... that was in Oct or Nov of 1998 and we cancelled and rebooked our Feb 1999 trip back to Crown... and have been coming back ever since....

so don't get too nervous... i will see what my friend Kassiano has to say about the place... he lives down there....