Crown Paradise Info

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

claire
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Crown Paradise Info

Post by claire » Mon Oct 20, 2003 6:08 pm

I was wondering if anyone had an email contact for management at the Crown Paradise. My parents are treating my sister and I to a trip there in December and I would like to have a surprise thank you of some champagne for them in their room when we arrive.

Also like to thank everyone for their comments on the resort. They have been most helpful and now I'm even more excited about the trip.

fbob

Re:Crown Paradise Info

Post by fbob » Tue Oct 21, 2003 1:17 am

tojol57

Re:Crown Paradise Info

Post by tojol57 » Mon Oct 27, 2003 4:42 pm

Claire (Oct 20, 2003 02:08 p.m.):
I was wondering if anyone had an email contact for management at the Crown Paradise. My parents are treating my sister and I to a trip there in December and I would like to have a surprise thank you of some champagne for them in their room when we arrive.

Also like to thank everyone for their comments on the resort. They have been most helpful and now I'm even more excited about the trip.
Claire....

Please contact me directly... as i have several e-mails for the General Manager, Guest Relations Manager.... We are known as Mr. and Mrs. Crown Paradise... we will be going for our 7th trip there in February.... Or if you wish, could you give us your exact time you are going and we will contact Ana for you..... and have her get in touch with you ....

Welcome to the CPR family.....