Good Luck to Ana Ramiriez

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

bill12
Good Luck to Ana Ramiriez

Post by bill12 » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:45 am

As of Monday Ana no longer works at the Crown but has moved over to the Camino Real

Good luck Ana we will all miss you at the Crown Paradise family

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re:Good Luck to Ana Ramiriez

Post by chuck » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:59 pm

Si, buen suerte, Ana. We wish you the best of luck in your new position. We will surely miss you. Thank you for all of your assistance during our many visits to the Crown Paradise.
Chuck & Kay Nuernberger

luvthis
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by luvthis » Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:33 pm

Ana, Bob & I will remember you with great fondness. The memories that you helped Bob & I build will be with us for a lifetime. We wish you good health & God's blessings. You will be missed. Thank you SO much for all of your thoughtfulness. Best always, Bob & Jean Modrow, Racine, WI

mhahn

Post by mhahn » Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:22 am

Ana, hard to beleive you won't be there (CP) our next visit. Hope your new career change is very good for you. I have read many good reviews on Trip Advisor about your new resort, thank you so much for your assistance

Bob and Michelyn Hahn

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:26 pm

Hey there Ana....

You know that lorrie and i will treasure all the memories we have had over the last couple of years with you at the helm of guest relations... And as you can see you have many more people from around the world that are going to love and miss you... We only wish you the best at the Camino Real... and you just never know... we just may give you a call and slip down and see you .... We have your new e-mail address as well... so you know that lorrie and i will be keeing in touch with you .... haste luego mi amiga......