Bucerais info please

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Edmonton Chick
Bucerais info please

Post by Edmonton Chick » Fri Jan 23, 2004 8:52 pm

Going in May to Bucerais. I need info on the best places to eat and the best beaches in the area. Also how long would it take to get Wallmart/ Sama's Club from here? Is it easy to bus or should I look at renting a vehicle? What would be your absolute "not to be missed restuarants in PV? And what would be the most recommended tours/ activities for a family? (kids are 7,9, and 12)
Thanks so much everyone!

slippery pete

Re:Bucerais info please

Post by slippery pete » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:12 am

YOU CAN CATCH A BUS EASILY ENOUGH INTO PV FROM BUCERIAS. BEACHES ARE GOOD. GREAT PLACE TO EAT IS FAMAR. TAXI DRIVER WILL KNOW IT. GOOD FOOD AND GOOD PRICE

mikeneubauer
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by mikeneubauer » Sat Jan 24, 2004 3:33 am

Edmonton Chick (Jan 23, 2004 03:52 p.m.):
Going in May to Bucerais. I need info on the best places to eat and the best beaches in the area. Also how long would it take to get Wallmart/ Sama's Club from here? Is it easy to bus or should I look at renting a vehicle? What would be your absolute "not to be missed restuarants in PV? And what would be the most recommended tours/ activities for a family? (kids are 7,9, and 12)
Thanks so much everyone!

We are going for a day trip to Bucerais to check out the beach and the restaurants if you want I can let you know what we found out. We are going Feb. 6 to 13. Leaving from edmonton.

nj

Post by nj » Sun Jan 25, 2004 5:28 am

Just got back tonight from a week's stay in Bucerias. Easy to take a bus to PV and Walmart--maybe 30 minutes, at the most. Driving is a challange and renting a car is expensive. Karen's Place, El Lugar, Dugarel's, and Cafe' Magana(great ribs) are all good.

kinstaa

Post by kinstaa » Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:18 am

We just got back from a week in PV yesterday. Luckily the day we got there was the last day of rain and the weather was beaufiful. We did go into Bucerais one day to look around. Last week they were having a festival which was wonderful to experience. That afternoon we came across a pizzeria called "Za". It was on the main road going through town. The owner (Graham) is from Canada and the restaurant has only been open six months. The pizza and salads were excellent. This is obviously more a taste of the States or Canada rather than Mexico, but if you get a little homesick for a great salad and delicious pizza go to Za's.

Gar the Star

Post by Gar the Star » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:11 pm

My wife and I were in Bucerias one year ago in Jan 2003. We ate twice at a place called Adriano's. You can't miss it, big orange building right along the ocean and across from the town square. They have great mexican food, very reasonable prices and the atmosphere is great, you can sit outside on the sand, or inside out of the sun and cool off. Please try this place, you will love it!

Gary

odd
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by odd » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:27 am

LOST PARADISE is a resteraunt that you have to try. We were there our first day in Bucerias. Nachos and Corona!!!! Also La Palapa, very fun.