Crown Paradise Resort??

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Kona
Crown Paradise Resort??

Post by Kona » Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:42 pm

We are trying to make up our mind where to stay this visit, not quite sure yet but making plans. In our travel guide it says this is an adults only resort. (No kids great!!! or like the getaway with topless optional, one never knows) Can anyone tell me how the food is?...the Entertainment?...Rooms, Pools, Bars...etc. Any info would be appreciated.

joc
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re:Crown Paradise Resort??

Post by joc » Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:30 pm

I've been there a few times and loved it. There are lots of people on here that have been to crown more years than i can count! You might want to check out some previous postings. From my experience the whole hotel is great. The entertainment is awesome. Some of the entertainment staff are my friends and ther're always telling me about new shows that they're preparing and it sounds great. They really try to get people involved around the pool, but if you don't want to then they won't bother you. The nightly shows are awesome. It looks like they have so much fun performing on stage, that it makes it fun to watch.
All the staff at the resort are amazing! They treat you awesome and by the end of the trip they've become your friends. It's just a nice environment to relax and have some fun

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon Feb 09, 2004 3:58 am

It's my second home and the people are family. Would be glad to answer ??? if you have them. Chuck at <kcnberg@yhti.net>

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 4:36 pm

This too is our second home as well... that is why we are know as Mr. and Mrs Crown Paradise... we will be leaving in 5 more sleeps and will be there for two weeks.... this will be our 7th time to the resort... Chuck and Kaye have been there just a few more time than us... but we will catch them sooner or later... LOL this will also be our 15th time to Puerto Vallarta....

Crown paradise is a wonderful property... the food is excellent, no buffets, 24 hr room service... the pool and the bars are fantastic... yes it is adults only but nothing like Hedo in Jamaica... the Playa De Oro next door has more topless gals than we do and they are FAMILY all inclusive... and we are only 5 minutes from downtown by taxi or 45 minutes walking distance... we are close to the marina where the day and evening cruises sale from.... we have the factory club next door to dance and party at, Christine's one of the finest discos is just around the corner.... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION..... it is great....

if there is anything that we can do for you or any questions you may have of us... tojol57@yahoo.com.... we would LOVE to help you with your vacation destination.... Just look for our posts or Chucks posts... and you will see that we tell it like it is....