condo rental

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jojo
condo rental

Post by Jojo » Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:43 pm

I am trying to find if there is a web-site for this condo rental. The only information I have is - it is next to the coffee shop on either Pulpito or Pilitas. I want to say Pilitas and Olas Altas. Its on the left side of the street (facing the water), looks like maybe a 3 story building. They have a phone number but since I'm back in the states was wondering if they have a web-site. If anyone has any information I would appreciate it very much.

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:condo rental

Post by bzy1inpv » Tue Dec 14, 2004 12:51 am

Name?

Jojo

Post by Jojo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:59 pm

Thats the problem. Actually I would say its an apartment. It is right next to the coffee house, and I can't think of their name either at the moment. But it is just 2-3 buildings on the left side just off of Olas Altas. I believe its a 3 story building. That's all the info I have.

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:22 am

Lots of coffee houses in that area, and lots of 3 story buildings. Without a name, would be very hard to pinpoint.

I'd spend the dime and call.

lamom

Post by lamom » Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:38 pm

We stayed at the Plaza del Mar Condos right on the beach in old town. Great location, walking distance to everything. They have their own pool. Daiquiri Dick Restaurant is located in the same building. We found it through vrbo.com (Vacation Rentals by owner Website).

bzy1inpv

Post by bzy1inpv » Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:14 am

JoJo,
I bet your place is on Rodolfo Gomez, (as there is not a coffee shop on Pulpito or Pilitas) and it is above the lavandaria.
Is it next to the Coffee Cup? Otherwise, Leo from Cyber Smoothy has two apartments in the middle of the block above Dee's Coffee company.

So next question, what do you want to know?

Jojo

Post by Jojo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:24 pm

bzy,

Thanks, yes the lavendria is next to the coffee house. And the apartments above. I was wondering if they have a web-site. I'm looking for some rentals in the area. Wondering about cost, how many bedrooms, you know the basic info. If you find out any info I would appreciate it. Thanks again.

Sheila

Post by Sheila » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:04 am

Could it be Hotel Posada Lily? on Basilio Badillo No.109 emaillily@pvnet.com.mx
inexpensive Mexican hotel on beach, named after his wife
I haven't stayed there but I brought a business card home two years ago and I may stay there when I go Dec 25

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:36 am

Posada Lily is further north than the area Jojo is describing. Rodolfo Gomez is where Dee's Coffee Company, Karpathos and La Piazzetta are located. (-:

bzy1inpv

Post by bzy1inpv » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:10 am

JoJo,
They do not have a website, most often they are booked all through the high season as they have mainly repeat long term people.
I can check, but you need to provide more info- like dates?
I should also add that the building is for sale....

Jojo

Post by Jojo » Wed Dec 29, 2004 12:17 am

bzy,

Thanks for checking. I don't have any specific dates right now I could tell you. Just the rates for high and low season. Do you know if they have 1 or 2 bedrooms? Thanks again.

bzy1inpv

Post by bzy1inpv » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:03 am

call them.
from the US and Canada:
011+52+322-223-1451

stew

Post by stew » Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:46 pm

bzy1inpv (Dec 29, 2004 12:03 a.m.):
call them.
from the US and Canada:
011+52+322-223-1451
You have gone far beyond the spirt of Bienvenido. You truely are one of the good guys!