Condo info.& Holy Week

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Amigas in Mexico
Condo info.& Holy Week

Post by Amigas in Mexico » Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:53 am

I gave the wrong name last time. Does anyone know anything about the Punta Negra in the lower Conchas Cinas? I am looking for any information about the condo--does it exist? Is it decent? Please help. I am worried about getting scammed? I am flying out March 24th and flying back March 30th. I hear this is Holy week? Is this a bad time to go? what do I need to know?

bzy1inpv
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Condo info.& Holy Week

Post by bzy1inpv » Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:53 am

Punta Negra is a beach area in lower Conchas Chinas.
Do you have a website of the condo?

susana

Post by susana » Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:48 pm

Easter is the busiest holiday of the year in PV (according to the front desk at my usual hotel). Mexican families from other parts of the country visit, locals party, and the usual tourists are there as well. I hear it is a crowded, noisy, and busy yet festive time. Since you are renting a condo, it may not effect you as much.

Rick

Post by Rick » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:42 pm

We were PV last year during Holy Week. We stayed at the GCP. We had a great time. Yes there were crowds. Yes there were lots of traffic at night and in the stores. But, we're from Vancouver and we had a great time. We always felt safe and the weather was great. We are going back again this year in March if we can get our act togther today or tomorrow to actually book the trip.

Sorry don't know anything about the condo you wanted.

Have fun.

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:52 pm

Yes, the place you are talking about does exsist. Here is a website I found that lists all the units and has pictures. www.pvprop.com/rentals.htm

jr35

Post by jr35 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:17 am

palapa gal (Jan 27, 2005 01:52 p.m.):
Yes, the place you are talking about does exsist. Here is a website I found that lists all the units and has pictures. www.pvprop.com/rentals.htm
I have stayed in the building twice. The condos are nice and the pool is heated! The beach was rocky but I think it
has been worked on. It is a ways from town, but overall I would stay there again.