Lindo Mar

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

M&B Hahn
Lindo Mar

Post by M&B Hahn » Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:17 pm

Looking for a good email address for the Lindo Mar Resort/Condominiums the one on their website does not work. Any comnets for previous guests would be appreciated. The resort is located onthe road UP to the La Jolla Mismoloya

jr35

Re:Lindo Mar

Post by jr35 » Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:07 pm

You can go to lindomarresort.com for their website. To rent a condo and look at their hotdeals, go to tradingplaces.com

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:32 pm

The Lindo Mar is now part of the Playa del Sol Group, and is no longer carried on tradingplaces.

Here is their new website:

http://www.playadelsolpv.com/lindomar/

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:35 pm

Oh...not a previous guest but I've been there visiting friends and enjoying the poolside sunset happy hour, overlooking the ocean. The suites are beautiful. The Lindo Mar is where I would go on my honeymoon...close enough to the south side, but just secluded enough to be somewhat private should you choose it.

Very romantic too.

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:16 pm

We have stayed their and loved it with one exception. They don't have much of a beach and what beach they do have doesn't get sun until midday. So if high tide happens to be during the afternoon, practically speaking you don't have any beach. That being said, the water there is very clear and when usable the beach and water are quite pleasant. Unfortunately, their pool area isn't anything great either. The restaurant location is fantastic; can't really say how good the food is. But a very romantic setting. And as Jenny said, the room are quite nice with great views and a very Mexican feel.

M&B Hahn

Post by M&B Hahn » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:55 am

thanks for the information, sent off an email for rates, etc. but no reply yet. Does the pool have bar service? How about the time of day the pool area gets sunny??

M&B Hahn

Post by M&B Hahn » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:18 am

Thanks so much for all the information, have sent an email for rates, etc. but no reply yet. Does teh pool have bar service? What time of day does the pool area get sunny? Are the rooms and ambiance worth the reduction in beach and sun in the AM? We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary? thanks in advance for any replies

missingvallarta

Post by missingvallarta » Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:30 pm

randyintucson (Mar 28, 2005 02:16 p.m.):
We have stayed their and loved it with one exception. They don't have much of a beach and what beach they do have doesn't get sun until midday. So if high tide happens to be during the afternoon, practically speaking you don't have any beach. That being said, the water there is very clear and when usable the beach and water are quite pleasant. Unfortunately, their pool area isn't anything great either. The restaurant location is fantastic; can't really say how good the food is. But a very romantic setting. And as Jenny said, the room are quite nice with great views and a very Mexican feel.
I've stayed a number of times and even though the beach is small and the pool isn't as big at some of the larger resorts the Lindo Mar has that old Mexican feeling to it wth class. I have been lucky enough to stay in Penthouse #1 and Penthouse #2 along with the one bedroom and the two bedroom suite, never had a bad stay there. We had also gone fishing one day and brought our huge catch back & the cook there for 10.00 made us a feast for dinner, we were 4 people.