Crown Paradise Club and Wal-Mart

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

littleprius
Crown Paradise Club and Wal-Mart

Post by littleprius » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:10 pm

Does anyone have any idea where the Crown Paradise Club is located in Puerto Vallarta in relation to Wal-Mart? Is is within reasonable walking distance? About how far away from the Crown Paradize Club is Wal-Mart? Diretions?

tojol57

Re:Crown Paradise Club and Wal-Mart

Post by tojol57 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:43 pm

Crown Paradise Club (fka the Playa De Oro) is like 4 blocks from the Wal-Mart. It is right by the Marina where the pirate ship, the cruise ships, etc are all located. From CPC Resort, come out the front, take a left to the street, take a right to the Pemex statiion, take a left up the the lights, take a left at the lights and cross the street and LOOK OUT you can't miss it... you are really close, and you are not all that far from the Giagante another nice shopping center area, and a litte further south is the Mega, another super market store.... all within walking distances... Remember Crown Paradise Club Resort is the family all-inclusive, and the Golde Crown Paradise is the adults only all-inclusive...

if you need any further information on either one of these two resorts let me know... i do have a power point presentation on the Crown Paradise Club Resorts after the name change, and all the updates that were made.... just e-mail us and we will get you the information, and if you need any assistance with staff, i have connections there as well...

matt
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Crown Paradise Club and Wal-Mart

Post by matt » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:47 am

Bring your Sam's Club membership card because Sam's Club is next door to WalMart.