Villas Tizoc location

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ShanaBanana
PV Fan
PV Fan
Villas Tizoc location

Post by ShanaBanana » Mon May 01, 2006 3:38 am

My friends and I are staying at Villas Tizoc in a couple weeks but I have no idea what it's near, the address is confusing. Km?? What does that mean? Can anyone tell me the closest big hotel or cross streets so I can get my bearings about me?

Thank you in advance!

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Mon May 01, 2006 3:59 am

Km probably means kilometres. Can't help with the rest. Sorry

Joyce

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by titustitans » Mon May 01, 2006 1:04 pm

I believe this place is on the southside, just south of the romantic zone. Do you have an address? It looks like you could be in the very nice area Conchas Chinas. We are staying in a villa just a little north of this area later this week.

ShanaBanana
PV Fan
PV Fan

tizoc

Post by ShanaBanana » Mon May 01, 2006 4:02 pm

haha, that's why I'm so confused, that WAS the address! "Km 1.2" Will a taxi know where to go?

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re: tizoc

Post by titustitans » Mon May 01, 2006 4:06 pm

ShanaBanana wrote:haha, that's why I'm so confused, that WAS the address! "Km 1.2" Will a taxi know where to go?
O.k. is there a website where you booked this? I am thinking that could be the villa number if it is the place I am thinking it is, but my first thought too was kilo-meters.

pvdeb
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by pvdeb » Tue May 02, 2006 12:57 am

Villas Tizoc are on Hwy. 200 on the south side of town, a little further south of the Pemex gas station and where Francisca Rodriguez meets the highway. They sit on the side of the mountain on the east side of the highway and have a little turn-in area with steps and a cable-car type thing that goes up the side of the mountain to the various condos. I haven't been inside the property, as I didn't want to navigate the steep steps and the cable-car wasn't working when I dropped an acquaintance off there. I would think the taxi driver would know where they are, or he'll ask his dispatcher or another driver.

ShanaBanana
PV Fan
PV Fan

Thank You

Post by ShanaBanana » Tue May 02, 2006 1:06 am

Thank you so much PVDeb! Perfect post, exactly the information I was looking for! Thanks again! I feel like a googled everything trying to see what it was near, now I'll check blue maps. Thank you!

north
PV Fan
PV Fan

Villas Tizoc

Post by north » Tue May 02, 2006 1:42 am

The name of the road going up to VT is Manuel Ponce. Driving south on the main highway to Mismaloya you take a left up the hill just about where Torre Malibu is on the right. The left turn just before this would take you up the hill to Loma Linda.

titustitans
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by titustitans » Tue May 02, 2006 2:23 pm

It is in a very nice location for a view of the bay and city! We are just to the north of this place when we come down. Yes there is a step hill to deal with, but the taxis are cheap and easy to locate if needed I am told! Have a great trip!

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue May 02, 2006 6:44 pm

DELETED

ShanaBanana
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by ShanaBanana » Wed May 03, 2006 11:20 pm

thank you everybody! I'm super excited. I look forward to seeing you all there!