GCP

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
GCP

Post by canadiandude » Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:39 pm

I kind of feel bad because I have not been on here in a while. But I thought I would come on and tell you about my second trip. Yep thats right my second. And cant wait for my third. The first time I went to Las Palmas. After I got back I was already thinking about another trip. The plan was to go in April but I couldnt make it. So instead I went may 18-25th. I wanted to stay at another place this time. Not that Las Palmas was bad. But just try something different. I remember alot of great things said about GCP and I remember a long time ago Tom sending me some pics from GCP. Anyways I'll get to my report...
AWSOME, AWSOME, AWSOME. I had the best time of my life. Me along with the same group of friends that came with me last time to PV went again. When we arrived at the airport I had to wait a bit for my luggage but other than that it was all good. We arrived at the hotel, and WOW was it ever nice. Great service too. The first day we were there I dont remember to much lol. I had a little to much fun that day. Lets just say it was an early night. Woke up to the best sun rise. I forgot how great it was.Then I spent the day just relaxing out by the pool, beach, and bar. The last time I was in PV we went out for dinner but this time it was kind of not in our budget. So we just ate at the resort. But that was ok. The food was good.

I have to get going but more to come.

tojol57

bravo.. bravo...

Post by tojol57 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:58 pm

E)E E)E 8V8 <:-)- :-)4

well i am sorry i talked you into such a bad place to stay... i knew i shouldn't have sent you those pictures... but i guess it all turned out for the best... LOL :wink: :lol: 8)

that is great that you had, how did you put that... oh yeah... AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME.... hope to hear more about your trip... that is fantastic....

take care...

playachick
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by playachick » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:40 am

Glad to hear you had a great time! We just booked out second trip to GCP for next April. I hate to have to wait so long :roll: but.........with fun forums like this on and TA it help me get thru the waiting game. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:41 pm

Welcome to the board Playachick :)

misstiffanyann
PV Fan
PV Fan

haha

Post by misstiffanyann » Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:33 pm

AHHGG ILOVE PV!!!