trip report jan 16-23

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

BUFFETT 06
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic
trip report jan 16-23

Post by BUFFETT 06 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:33 am

I arrived in PV around noon, with not even a "hello" from the timeshare folks, I was in a cab and out of their in 20 minutes or so. I stayed at the belmar Hotel this time, my last trip I was ay the Sheraton and the two are extreme differences. I actually liked the Belmar, If your a single traveler and want to save some cash, I would recommend it to anyone. Day 1 was just like days 2,3,4,5 and six...I would wake uparound 7am, jump on a bus to a certain location and spend the next 2-3 hours at the dump with the people that live and work their. If you have not had the chance to go, I suggest that everyone take a day, a couple of hours and go. I am actually doing some work regarding the community up their, but I see volunteers all the time. After that I would jump back on the bus and head for the beach. grab some food and a few beers and do a whole lot of nothing. My next visit will be in May, for three weeks, however that trip is work related. I saw some faces from this site at Andales and out and about. Anyhow that's my trip report...not much....but isn't that what your suppose to do anyways?

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:27 pm

that is what it is all about... doing as much of nothing as you can... and you can come and go as you please... and have fun...

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:43 pm

buffet your vacation in PV sounded to be a little different than most folks..

Not sure what your work is regarding the community at the dump but it must be good :)
Thumbs up to you :)
I would be interested in hearing more about your times there..

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Buffets Trip

Post by smitty » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 am

Like Sylvia said - thumbs up to you ! :)