Golden Crown Online Review

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

mudlake slim
PV Fan
PV Fan
Golden Crown Online Review

Post by mudlake slim » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:36 pm

They don't actually name the resort in this new article but I'd put my money on the Golden Crown Paradise Resort. All the clues are there, all inclusive, neighboring resort, sexy coffee...read for yourself. It always takes me back there to read a good review of another great getaway.

http://www.hometown-pages.com:80/main.a ... M=25103.56

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:18 pm

perfect that was absolutely PERFECT... thank you for catching that and sharing with us... you are right it has to be the GCP and the CPCR... i went ahead and filled our her comment section on the article as well...

3 more sleeps and we are home again....

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:39 am

This is definitely an article about the GCP. Thanks for sharing!! It makes me that much more anxious to leave on Sat. :D

mudlake slim
PV Fan
PV Fan

Spread The Love

Post by mudlake slim » Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:24 am

It's great I was able to put on a few smiles today. I love reading great positive reviews especially when they are in a publication. When someone is compelled to write a great review like this it shows that their stay had a tremendous impact on them. What are the odds that for only going to Mexico one time that I happened to pick the most awesome resort. Our vacation there seems like a dream where everything was perfect. I understand why people who are able to return every year do so, and it's for so many wonderful reasons.

I'm glad you enjoyed the article.