DAY 1 AND 2

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru
DAY 1 AND 2

Post by JROJEFF » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:14 pm

After a small delay in chicago ,I made it. Got the green light made it through the airport without one person asking me anything. grabbed a cab and arrived at the hotel ,smooth check in ,grabbed a drink and went up to the room. Went to mariscos to meet tom and lorrie,Bellaluna also showed up ,we had a few drinks and went to cheeky monkey and ellen and dave came to meet us also, really nice meeting everybody so quickly after arriving. After a few more drinks I heard somebody say my name and it was tony and janice and 2 of there friends ,joined them for a few. Everybody headed out and I stopped by andales ,packed wall to wall ,only had one there and went back to the hotel to pass out.Woke up a little late and had to hurry to the gcp where I met up with tom and lorrie and fred and sandy,we took the bus to sayulita. Nice ride there only took about ahour. Wow what a cool place ,great beach. After some drinks they talked me into trying surfing ,what a joke that was ,I suck bad at this . not even worth talking about . they all got a good laugh :lol: . headed back to pv and stayed at the hotel having drinks for the rest of the night.The computer here has been broke ,just got fixed this morning so if anything neat happens I will post later. JEFF

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:51 pm

nice to hear from you jeff so glad you got to meet with so many allready.I will be the first to admit I am very jealous of you right now. :D

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:17 pm

DELETED

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:02 pm

i can't wait!! I'll possibly check out Andales on the 22nd and then I told my girlfriend I would pick her up at the airport at 10:45 p.m.. drop her off, give her 5 minutes to change her clothes and then we'll be off to Andales! If you see two blonde women looking lost and confused that would be us. Oh wait, that probably describes a lot of people. Oh well, we'll just ask around!

sjl330
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by sjl330 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:56 pm

There's your Surfing report. I just didn't look long enough I guess. I sure wish we were still there with you all.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:17 pm

Hey Jeff..Great Report so far... More please... Image :)

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:09 pm

Hi fred and sandy ,thank you for letting me go with you . I had a great time even though I suck at surfing ,maybe I will try again sober :lol: take care and I will be sure to eat some more HOTT burritos :lol:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:55 pm

it was a great time to be had by all that is for sure... JRO it was a pleasure going to Sayulita with us... i know that Fred, Sandy, Lorrie and I had a great time, and some great conversations of your surfing styles... LOL don't forget the tamales, the pastries, and carmalized nuts we had on the beach too... we went up again the following week with friends from the resort... good times and great memories...

stopped at El Pescador on the way back with Fred and Sandy in Bucerias... totally great as usual... mmmmmmmmmmmm damn that shrimp was good... tooo

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:04 am

Jeff: It was great to meet you and put a name with a face. Had a great time that first night and a great day at Saylita. Have to give you credit for at least trying to surf. Those were some grande waves! Had so much fun that we went back the following Monday with one of the Activities staff y her boyfriend. We went in her car so we were there in no time. The bus was fun though and the young kids that sang were so cute!! All for 20 pesos. Where else but Mexico?? Gotta love it! I'm ready to go back since we had another snowstorm yesterday and last night... Take care and keep in touch!

Lorrie
Senora Crown