Quick check in

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru
Quick check in

Post by JROJEFF » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Hola, the last few days have been a blur,not much going on but sun and booze,I am kinda burned up. I spent the last couple of days around the hotel ,went shopping for some things ,and kinda just chilled. went to the fights last night at collage ,pretty cool cage matches. just had some great breakfast ,shredded beef with eggs ,green peppers ,tortillas ,some kinda sauce and beans ,very good .First food in 2 days ,forgot to eat yesterday, to busy drinking :lol: I have found some great little taco and burrito stands just by walking around . Took a walk east yesterday and had troble making it all the way up the stinking hill :shock: good exercise. weather is great ,no clouds and around 80, feels like 90. gotta go and watch the daytona 500 - see ya wish you all were here-jeff

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Jeff In PV

Post by smitty » Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:47 am

Hi Jeff - sounds like you are having your usual good time . Cage matches at Collage ? Was there a wrestling event ? Take care . :)

sjl330
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by sjl330 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi Jeff,
Glad to hear you made it back from Sayulita. You forgot to tell everybody about your surfing experience, lol. It was great to meet you and we had a great day hanging out.

Don't eat all the tacos!

Sandy and Fred

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:05 pm

smitty these were the UFC style fights ,pretty neat watching them here ,seen them in the states and last year at the bullring I went to a big boxing match.