hike

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru
hike

Post by JROJEFF » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:01 pm

yesterday I went on a hike with my guide named arturo. Hw meet me at the hotel at 9am ,went to bed at 3am so you know I felt like crap. took the bus to mismolaya had a beer for breakfast ,grabbed some more beers for the backpack and went to boca, had a beer at london cafe with a guy that makes drums for arturos friends. started hiking to las animas ,what a great trip ,best views I have ever seen .too much fun as arturo played his flute or had me singing any mexican tune I could think of. the hike was tough ,only fell once when I was not following him and thought I could be a jackass and go on my own path ,toe hurts and leg is pretty cut up. no problem , toughed it out and had drinks and lunch on the beach ,took a water taxi back and had dinner at the hotel and crashed ,wore me out. weather has been great as usual ,getting cloudy now but it is still warm and there is a few pretty girls to look at so no complaints here. My friends tony and janice came by today and had a few ,well not janice she has been sick ,michelle and tyler they said hello. gotta run need a drink ,jeff

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:57 am

Thanks jeff pls tell them we say hi as well and i am glad to hear your having a good time hope your leg is okay and I hope janice feels better soon.

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:12 am

I can do that ,jan asked if I had said hello from her to you yet. I wont see them again until friday but I will give mom a hug from you . you should have seen tony the other day ,he pulled his shorts up to the middle of his belly :lol: so then I tried to pull mine up as high without giving myself a weddgie ,deb has a pic of tony that tyler will love. be good my friend

delectdee
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re: hike

Post by delectdee » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:32 pm

JROJEFF wrote:yesterday I went on a hike with my guide named arturo. Hw meet me at the hotel at 9am ,went to bed at 3am so you know I felt like crap. took the bus to mismolaya had a beer for breakfast ,grabbed some more beers for the backpack and went to boca, had a beer at london cafe with a guy that makes drums for arturos friends. started hiking to las animas ,what a great trip ,best views I have ever seen .too much fun as arturo played his flute or had me singing any mexican tune I could think of. the hike was tough ,only fell once when I was not following him and thought I could be a jackass and go on my own path ,toe hurts and leg is pretty cut up. no problem , toughed it out and had drinks and lunch on the beach ,took a water taxi back and had dinner at the hotel and crashed ,wore me out. weather has been great as usual ,getting cloudy now but it is still warm and there is a few pretty girls to look at so no complaints here. My friends tony and janice came by today and had a few ,well not janice she has been sick ,michelle and tyler they said hello. gotta run need a drink ,jeff

....aren't those great, quiet, amazing beaches along the way! seashell hunting paradise too. great to hear someone else has done the hike.