home again ,where did time go?

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru
home again ,where did time go?

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:50 am

My last week there was just pure relaxing ,getting up when I felt like it ,eating if I felt like it or just going to the store and buying a bag of ice for the cooler and a new bottle of rum or tequilla ,hanging around telling people that just got there about fun things to do and meeting all the new and old people at the hotel .Made some new good friends ,seen some old friends from last year and even some from a couple years ago . My 2nd to last day I went to paso ancho and went on the drunken horse back tour that JR had going on ,what a blast ,my horse was named socks and he was ready to run ,after he got near the front and I learned how to ride him we were ok,turned out there was 30 people on this ride ,what a sight. Crossing the river and looking back all you could see was a line of people on horses, we went to 3 or 4 bars some 2x after going up the hill or mountain. After the ride there I got a ride with one of JR's friend to casa Isabela, dave and Isabel are so cool to do this they also provide the first cooler full of beer at the first stop. I can not say enough about them ,wonderful people to meet and the view is awsome. rested my crotch the next day and just hung out at the hotel ,woke up and did some last minute shopping and headed to the airport,chicago weather was crappy but with a small delay I made it there. Bussed home and arrived in indiana at about 1 am ,got buzzed and crashed ,woke up and sherry and I drank the duty free tequilla ,went back to work today and hate it ,had to go get some more tequilla just to feel like home ,beer just does not cut it , off work friday if I want to so it is all good -see ya in september,jeff

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:27 pm

welcome back jeff sounds like you had a good time.My parents leave tommorrow for minneapolis and fly out on monday anything new they should try.That horseback ride you did looks like so much fun.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 pm

Time goes so slow when one is waiting for their vacation but man once it arrives it passes quickly..
:x :P

Saw the pics of the horse back tour.. Large group..Did look fun..

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:45 pm

welcome home "dude" .. surfer dude, cowboy dude, mmmmmmmmmmmm LOL hey there JRO... good to have you home as well... then you can suffer like the rest of us... sounds like the JR ride was fun... i will second your vote on Dave and Isabel, great wonderful sweet people... Isabel is a RIOT... her and lorrie had so much fun that night we met up there for the meet up group on the 9th... so much fun....

catch you down there again buddy...

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:19 am

Hey Jeff! Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. It was nice to meet you. I'm working on our trip report and hope to have it done this weekend. This week at work drug on. However, the 2 weeks we were in PVR flew by...... Why is that??? Take care and stay in touch!

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Jeffs Trip

Post by smitty » Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:05 pm

I bet you needed some extra tequila "painkiller"after the horseback trip ! :) Nice report Jeff .