Another great vacation

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God
Another great vacation

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:31 am

Hola everyone
I will post a proper report in a day or two but for now I'm just going to say that Puerto Vallarta and all her people were just as warm and welcoming as always. I had a wonderful time and it passed by all to quickly. From the first day when Ellen ditched her friend Velma to the last day when we had breakfast together before we headed off to the airport everyday was a blessing and an adventure.
I miss my friend, I miss the sun warming my skin and I miss the friendly and welcoming people of Vallarta.

Joyce

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:41 am

Now wait a minute, Joyce. These nice people are going to think that I purposely ditched Velma instead of just mistakenly giving her the wrong street name to walk up to the condo. Hey, it could happen to anyone!
Vallarta misses you - and I do, too.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:24 pm

I thought I'd get a rebuttal on that! Okay everyone, Ellen did not ditch her friend on purpose. It was an entirely innocent error, but it was rather funny.

Joyce

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Report Anticipated

Post by smitty » Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:27 pm

Ellen and Joyce you are what makes this board fun and interesting ! :) Looking forward to your posts Joyce . :)

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:42 pm

So sorry I didn't get to meet you Joyce & Ellen. I still laugh when I think of myself wandering around CYC's asking random people that I thought looked like Joyce if they were Joyce! And my girlfriend still laughs at the memory of me yelling out Cheeky Monkey at around 5:30 that morning!!! Hope to be able to spend more time in PV and area next year so I get to meet some of the fun people on this board.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Re: Report Anticipated

Post by Plus4 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:12 pm

smitty wrote:Ellen and Joyce you are what makes this board fun and interesting ! :) Looking forward to your posts Joyce . :)

Ditto...

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:05 am

dont worry joyce ,I miss it too,we didnt meet but we still had fun, be good my pv friend ,hi ellen and dave I did get a chance to meet you both ,ellen you are too nice and dave ,what can I say you are mellow and I Would love to have another drink with you -wonderful people

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:54 pm

JROJEFF wrote:dont worry joyce ,I miss it too,we didnt meet but we still had fun, be good my pv friend ,hi ellen and dave I did get a chance to meet you both ,ellen you are too nice and dave ,what can I say you are mellow and I Would love to have another drink with you -wonderful people
Aw shucks.......

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok Dave and Ellen... How much did you pay him to say that?? Just kidding. :lol: It was great to see you guys! Can't wait to go back!!!