My Wild ATV ride!!-long story but I tells it like I sees it!

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Sandy I had to log back on for you, I enjoyed having drinks with you and fred ,sorry I could not get up on that surf board ,I will try that again sober , I may be a year older but I will keep trying. one day I may get it ,and dont worry I partied(NOT IN PV BUT COUPLE YEARS BEFORE) with my jaw broke ,just kinda made the teeth cold with all that metal in there ,the worst part is taking them off ,the dentist gets kinda rough with your face-ouch I can still feel it

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:48 am

Yikes Jeff that can't have been good! I will have to endure another week of bad a** jokes since I have a nice memory of my surgery until at least next week. Wardrobe is a challenge!! Hope I don't have too many drinks after the game today and decide to show off my "bag"!!!

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:05 am

Part off riding atvs is that you never forget ,next time you wont make the same mistake, it took alot of nerv to get back on but you will and you can,I just wear helmets now,you just have to hang on and watch the trail,helmets wont kill you to wear also

JROJEFF
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by JROJEFF » Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:10 am

ok now is the time for you people to say helmets will break your neck or they are not safe ,not talking about riding harleys ,talking about riding atvs. still I believe you are safer with a helmet on any motor vehicle ,but you may not look as cool

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 am

good thinig i was wearing a helmut is all i can say.....of course i've been out drinking till way past my bed time!!

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Bummed Out

Post by smitty » Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:41 am

Chris - you might be starting a trend and saving folks who want a bigger bum big bucks ! :)

A bum deal that adds to your bottom line ... not just the surgeon's
By Beth Cooney
August 30 2002

A little Botox for frown lines? A nip and tuck around the eyes? Silicon implants for the breasts?

How about surgically inserted padding for that flat posterior? The latest weapon in the plastic surgeon's arsenal against our perceived imperfections is the butt implant.

That's right - a little extra gluteus maximas for those who think their tush is a bit on the minimus side.

A plastic surgeon in New York City, David Ostad, says his derriere enhancement business is booming. He has done 80 procedures this year, and scores more in the six years he has been offering them. Dr Ostad trained for the procedure in Brazil, the cosmetic surgery capital of the world.

So much for the waif look. What Pamela Anderson did for breast augmentation, Jennifer Lopez has done, albeit naturally, for outing the buttocks.

Dr Ostad attributes growing interest in the $US6000 ($10,900) to $US8000 procedure to the popularity of low-slung jeans and the omnipresent J.Lo.

He describes his typical client as a relatively fit Caucasian woman, frustrated with flat buttocks that are "virtually non-existent". Dr Ostad also reports a growing business with men - 35 so far this year, all of whom have identified themselves as gay.

He says there can be cultural reasons why people opt for the surgery. "In some cultures that value a prominent backside, not having one can make you feel strange and self-conscious."

Although this desire for more prominent buttocks may baffle those who spend hours in the gym trying to reduce their hips' fat stores, plastic surgeons, and even some fitness experts, speak of this new breed of implant patients with surprising empathy.

Tanya, a New York City entertainer who went to Dr Ostad for implants three months ago, says she spent years in the gym trying to build her buttocks. "Nothing worked," she says. Now, she "couldn't be happier" with her implants.

Still, Dr Ostad and other plastic surgeons admit there are less dramatic alternatives for looking good in your jeans. They begin with exercises designed to improve the tone and appearance of the gluteus muscles.

And Dr Ostad says a good trainer is probably in order before you book a date with him.

A plastic surgeon from Connecticut, Dr Ian Rubins, says the buttocks are "perfectly safe", because the silicon implants used are rock-solid. But he admits there are some drawbacks. "You can't sit down for at least a week. You have to lie and sleep on your side. And it can be painful."

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Bum Study

Post by smitty » Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:18 pm

There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting:

30% of women think their a$$ is too fat…………
10% of women think their a$$ is too skinny……
The remaining 60% say they don’t care, they love him, he’s a good man, and they wouldn’t trade him for the world . :D

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:00 am

Well my "enlargement" of buttocks only cost 50 bucks!! Of course it is a temporary fix and really.....I do NOT NEED A BIGGER BUTT!!!!

Momma_x5
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Momma_x5 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:02 am

WOW!!!!!

What a story!!!!!

I'm glad everything turned out okay for you!

You feeling better now?

Momma_x5
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Bum Study

Post by Momma_x5 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:04 am

smitty wrote:There is a new study about women and how they feel about their asses, the results were pretty interesting:

30% of women think their a$$ is too fat…………
10% of women think their a$$ is too skinny……
The remaining 60% say they don’t care, they love him, he’s a good man, and they wouldn’t trade him for the world . :D
Oh, and this cracked me up!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

chrisnick
PV Master
PV Master

Post by chrisnick » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:32 pm

Almost better - see the surgeon today so hopefully I get my stitches out!! Had more a** jokes then I can take!! Just kidding....I start most of them! Just remember if you go on the ATV tour.....Don't be the last one in the pack!