best resort to say in puerto vallarta

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

kdubois
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
best resort to say in puerto vallarta

Post by kdubois » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:33 pm

I am trying to set up a honeymoon for my son and his fiance and was looking into Dreams Resorts. Does anyone have any suggestions for experiences they've had and the best place for them to go. thanks for your help

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:04 pm

I've heard that Dreams is very nice as well. Melia is very nice as well (nice gardens, flowers, etc, but there will be kids there as well.... perhaps that's a good thing.... they may swear off having children for awhile), and if his fiance is over 18, there's also the adults only Golden Crown Paradise. :lol:

kdubois
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

thank you

Post by kdubois » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:40 pm

thank you for your input

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 am

Velas Vallarta in the Marina is a beautiful resort with absolutely beautiful grounds.

pvgemini
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

dreams

Post by pvgemini » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:52 pm

I think Dreams would be wonderful for a honeymoon. It is a beautiful place, luxurious, close to town if they want to go to town, great food and drinks, lots to do at the hotel. They could relax well there.

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Golden Crown Paradise

Post by lojol60 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:04 am

We leave a week from today for our 15th time to the GCP and can't wait!! This resort caters to adults only (over 18 years) and is a great honeymoon destination IMO. They have all menu dining and 24 hour room service. We can also go next door to the Crown Paradise Club (family all-inclusive) and use their facilities. We are taking my parents so the 4 of us will stay at the GCP and my sister and her family will be at the CPC. We are celebrating my parent's 50th wedding anniversary, our 20th plus Tom's birthday which is Nov 26th. Should be a fun week and can't wait to get away from the cold as we had "snow flurries" today.

We are packed and ready to go!! Just need to get through the work week and off we go to paradise!! :D

Lorrie

sandi.g
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by sandi.g » Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Our son and new daughter-in-law just returned from GCP and had a wonderful stay there. They enjoyed the adults only atmosphere and the all inclusive aspect. They had a beautiful view of the bay from their balcony.