Trip review March 14 - 21, 2009 - GCP

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

i'm impressed. you're getting the most of your mexican minutes. they go by twice as fast as the american ones...

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:05 pm

benito wrote:i'm impressed. you're getting the most of your mexican minutes. they go by twice as fast as the american ones...
like one of the signs i have in my office, "i will have plenty of time to rest when i am dead!!!" So you have to live life to its fullest each and everyday. Whether it is your normal every day routine, or when you are on vacation. And you are right, the mexican minutes when you are on vacation seem to disappear twice as fast.....

hoolia
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Another question...

Post by hoolia » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:52 pm

I have seen the Sunbuster Vendors, I bellieve. We stay downtown, so what can I expect to pay and how long does it last. Do you usually get more than one treatment during your stay.....
Thank you.....

teatrolimon
PV Guru
PV Guru

pics

Post by teatrolimon » Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 pm

hey tom

it would be our pleasure to post the pics of you guys on the web page
if you can forward them to me id apreciate it

bruce

tojol57

Re: Another question...

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:02 pm

hoolia wrote:I have seen the Sunbuster Vendors, I bellieve. We stay downtown, so what can I expect to pay and how long does it last. Do you usually get more than one treatment during your stay.....
Thank you.....
Downtown, that would be Cece and Hugo... We get treated everyday in the mornings... and it lasts all day long for us... it is $15 USD for one treatment...

hoolia
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by hoolia » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Downtown, that would be Cece and Hugo... We get treated everyday in the mornings... and it lasts all day long for us... it is $15 USD for one treatment...[/quote]

Thanks Tom, we will be there in less than 3 weeks. In all the years we have come to PV, I never really knew what this was all about. Thought it was just oil to burn me, ha! Does everyone get the same treatment you do, with different oils, all over and a lil massage? I will deffinitely look for Cece and Hugo and go for it....we stay right by Burro's now instead of our timeshare. Husband said I have to limit my luggage so......I have money for this now, Ha! Judy

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:09 pm

hoolia wrote:Downtown, that would be Cece and Hugo... We get treated everyday in the mornings... and it lasts all day long for us... it is $15 USD for one treatment...
Thanks Tom, we will be there in less than 3 weeks. In all the years we have come to PV, I never really knew what this was all about. Thought it was just oil to burn me, ha! Does everyone get the same treatment you do, with different oils, all over and a lil massage? I will deffinitely look for Cece and Hugo and go for it....we stay right by Burro's now instead of our timeshare. Husband said I have to limit my luggage so......I have money for this now, Ha! Judy[/quote]

That is the nice thing about having them do this for us. We have some lotions with us, but we fake bake some before we come down, and they just use the right potions, lotions, coco oils, etc... to brown us up without burning. We have been using them for 12 + years now... Martin, the President/CEO of the operations, got me hooked. I fried up like a lobster one year, couldn't sleep, keeping lojo awake, 55 gal barrels of Aloe Vera with Zylacaine in it wouldn't phase it... Martin offered me a deal that if he treated me that day, and i did as he told me, and i got a good night sleep we would talk the next day... and man from that day forward i have sworn by them.. he got the sting out, my redness turned brown, without peeling, or blistering... that is how we got sold on this "snake oil" as some people down on the beach call it... like i said... it works for us....

enjoy