Las Gemelas Beach Condo !!

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan
Las Gemelas Beach Condo !!

Post by 2ndchance » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 am

I finally made it to PV on the 16th after 2 flight cancellations and much research on finding the perfect place for us. We stayed at a fantastic condo at the most beautiful beach in PV,LAS GEMELAS. It was pure paradise ! From our balcony we could see the fish swimming in the clearest water that made you think you were in the carribean.You also can see the famous Los Arcos and to the side you see the the mountains that are right in front of the entrance to the condos.We only paid $395.00 US A WEEK !!Unbelievable price for such a beautiful place .The condo is beautiful,very clean, quiet,and very romantic. Brad & Jan own several condos and are the nicest persons i have ever done business with .They were so nice every time i had to change dates because of my cancellations and they have everything you could ever need to make your stay as great as it can be. We are already planning to return and stay for a much longer time.You can see their condos at picasaweb.google.com/pvrentals and can contact them at pvrentals@gmail.com. :D :D :D :D

katnsocal
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by katnsocal » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:05 am

2nd chance,
I have spent some good times at Las Gamelas, it is a great beach. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:02 pm

Wow $395/week! What a deal for oceanfront. Did you like their restaurant?

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan

Las Gemelas Beach Condo Restaurant !!

Post by 2ndchance » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:25 pm

Hi Keith !Yes,we loved the restaurant located right on the beach at the condo.We ate there several times.The Red snapper was great as were their appetizers, also the service was excellent.They even tried to make me feel better by giving me a non alcoholic drink called the white russian after i had spent the whole previous night returning the omelett with some kind of black mushrooms that i had for breakfast at El Presidente hotel.That will teach me to eat at a 6 star hotel !I had to send my companion by taxi to get me Lomotil,Bactrim,and Phenergan and after sleeping and losing a day of my vacation i was back on track eating at Tinos,Los Chilaquiles,and at the street carts eating some great tacos and ceviche tostadas including Brilla with no problems.Really enjoyed it and can't wait to get back.

sylvia1959
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sylvia1959 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Hi, can we walk from las Gemelas to the old city/malecon?
I think its the right place for us.

2ndchance
PV Fan
PV Fan

Las Gemelas Beach Condo

Post by 2ndchance » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

It is located quite a way from the Malecon ,but there is a bus stop and taxis right in front .It is about 15 minutes into town, we used both.We loved going to El MALECON and downtown ,but we loved the 24 hr. view and the sound of the waves at this beautiful beach condo.You can just sit on the balcony and watch the fish swimming below and on our last day we even had a large number of dolphins passing by.Pure Paradise ! :D :D :D