WHY is It???

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God
WHY is It???

Post by Plus4 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:04 am

WHY is It...
:? :?: That I read some of the BEST Puerto Vallarta trip reports and see some of the Best ...Puerto Vallarta photos on the :shock: Mayan Forums...

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:55 pm

Well, despite the horrid reputation of their hard core sales sharks, Mayan Palace is a great place to stay. We'll be at the Graand Mayan in N.V. this nov and then, hopefully, 2nd week at Mayan Palace at the Marina. In spite of being overshadowed (literally) by the Westin Regina the Marina M.P. is my favorite place.

GWENDAMAE
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

mayan palace

Post by GWENDAMAE » Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:27 am

it is a lovely place to have a quiet vacation with your love one(or girlfriend) iif the time sharks close in on you tell him to bring a bottle of
tequilla up to your room and we will talk about it.finish the bottle with him and tell him afterthe bottle is empty to forget about it.
one who knows time share people. 8) :cry: 8) :?:

wyoblu
PV Fan
PV Fan

Mayan

Post by wyoblu » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:26 am

The reason for the great photos and trip reports is simply because Mayan is a great place to relax and enjoy Vallarta. We have been going to the Mayan for last ten years and have enjoyed it very much. We have made many friends over the years and look forward to returning every year. Both Marina and Nuevo locations are great. Very different from each other but great non-the-less. We have owned three different timeshares in Vallarta and by far prefer the Mayan properties. I know the TS people are brutal and my advice is to just avoid them. If you are interested in a TS I would check out the Mayan.

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:02 pm

[spam]

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 am

Bars, saloons, pharmacies and children...... hmmmmm! anything else you haven't told us?

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 pm

These are a few of the Puerto vallarta trip reports that were posted on the Playa forum... I just don't see these types of reports on the PV forums and that is what I was asking on OP..

I love the Mayan and it's people... I also love Puerto Vallarta and it's people.......

Each are very unique in there own way....
2 Great Puerto vallarta trip reports....
http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen- ... 010-a.html

http://www.playa.info/playa-del-carmen- ... 008-a.html