Belaire Vacation Club AKA U Hotel

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

hobyhaus77
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Belaire Vacation Club AKA U Hotel

Post by hobyhaus77 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm

In 2007 we purchased a unit at Belaire. It is called U Hotel now as I was told the project has been sold. The project is located near the marina and it has gone from little activity to no activity. The members received a newsletter several weeks ago that some members have been having negative feelings and it has cause much grief to Belarie. They go on to say that there are reasons that the project is not finished and that in time all will be explained to us. We must stay strong in the faith. I lost my faith long ago. The developers consider us part of the Belaire family. relatives like this I do not need.

If you are approached to buy here forget it. Do not waste your time. Read the blurbs on Redweek.com and tug2.net for more comments. If you have purchased, please contact me as our little group want to know who you are so we can stick together.

rickey456
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by rickey456 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:59 pm

Please contact me about Belair/Hotel U Golf. We are trying to get a buy back.

Rickey 456
rickey456@aol.com

mmlindsay
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Hotel U

Post by mmlindsay » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:46 pm

I too have been taken by the greed of both Belaire and now the Hotel U. They send out newsletters to keep your interest. This is all a lie. Stay away. If there is a group that is trying to get our hard earned money back count me in. I called there this morning and spoke to Karina Cortez of member services and she in fact told me that there would be no continuation of any build on the Hotel U site. I thought we were smarter than this and being taken for so much money sickens both my wife and myself.