Furniture builders (carpenters) south of Chemala

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

pvjames
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Furniture builders (carpenters) south of Chemala

Post by pvjames » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:19 pm

I have driven from PV to Barra de Navidad eight times this year. I can report that the road is excellent except for approximately 20 minutes of road construction. Since the location of the construction is always moving, I can only say that the conditions in the area of construction range from rough to pretty good, depending on where it is. However, there is always a lot of dust, and your car will be dirty when you arrive at your destination.

I have a question about carpenter shops which are located between Chemala and Melaque. Does anyone know of any? I am doing a lot of work in my new home in Barra, and am looking for a good Mexican carpenter, who speaks no English. I know that it's a long shot question, but I want to pose the question before prowling the streets of all these little pueblos.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Furniture builders (carpenters) south of Chemala

Post by webmaster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:22 pm

Never been that way, thanks for the update.

You could contact my business partner in PV, he's a local and might have some tips to help you: leonelmanzo@gmail.com - tell him it was Mogens that gave you his e-mail and that you're coming over from the PV Net site.

Greetings

Mogens