Solare Sunset Bay

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

ushuaia
Solare Sunset Bay

Post by ushuaia » Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:56 pm

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share some information from a co-worker that just came back from PV. She stayed at Solare Sunset Bay. Here's what she had to say:

We found the resort very accommodating for our family. With the age of our children being 11 and 13 years they
were able to amuse themselves quite easily. The availability of all sorts of games and water activities was just
terrific. The resort has Chess boards available to play at the pool as well as a huge court yard chess game which
my children played quite often. There are pool tables in an air conditioned room. In the court yard by the pool
there is also a ping pong table and fooze ball table. On the beach there is a volleyball net as well as a net in
one of the three pools. For the week we were there my kids had no problem finding things to do.

We found the people who worked at the resort very nice and always willing to help you. If it was questions
about where to find more beach towels or about different sites to see in Puerto Vallarta they were always there
to lend a hand. The people who waited on us for meals were very attentive and never let our coffee cups run out.
It was defiantly a nice change from restaurants here in the city.

If a family was looking for a total get away place or just a place to experience some beautifull sands and water
I would definetly suggest Puerto Vallarta. This resort has everything available if you wish to stay there and hide
or if you are looking for more, Mexico has it. Our family really enjoyed it and we would return.