just returned from PV

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Tanned
just returned from PV

Post by Tanned » Thu Apr 04, 2002 10:56 pm

My wife and I just returned from PV. We stayed at the Premiere. It was OK but didn't match the 5 star we stayed at in Cancun last year. food was OK. we ate every breakfast over at the sister resort of Buenoaventura Beach club (which is definitely designed for the younger crowd). We did all-inclusive, but it didn't seem like we got it. At one of the Premiere's restaurants there was a sur-charge on the steaks and lobster. Tips were supposed to be included in the AI package, but we found that if we didn't the service was lousy. mini-bars weren't stocked either and there was a sur-charge to stock it. Refrigerator didn't work.

Loved the city though. Flea market as well as the people were great. Visited the salsa club between the Sheraton and Blue Bay and listened to one of the best bands I have ever heard. drinks were cheap and we were the only American's in the bar! Would recommend that to everyone. The locals were awesome!Was a great time overall. Would also recommend the Caleta's and the Rythem of the Night trips!

Would do it all over again, but wouldn't stay
at the Premiere. For the money, it isn't a 5 or 6 star hotel.