Club Embarcadero Pacifico

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

daggone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Club Embarcadero Pacifico

Post by daggone » Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:04 am

Up date on Hotel. We stayed there from Nov 26 - Dec 2- 2002
Room was a Standard Hotel room with a small balcony. Rooms were clean and maid service was excellent. Food was good. Of course feed me Nachos & Cheese and Salsa and I'm happy. This was our first time at a all inclusive. There is only the marina restuarant open all day and then most evenings we are in the open air theatre.. The "reservation" night was only Friday Night.. (that is the only Night they opened the restuarant.) Meal was good but I didn't get my nachos.. The marina is a great location.. The bus stops just outside the Hotel to go downtown. The Beach section of the Hotel was not open, the ocean wall had collasped and a new was was already built but there is very limited beach. The pools in Beach section were open and there very few people using them so that was a nice quiet place to read and soak up the sun.. We found that it could get fairly noisy around the pool area at the Hotel. Evening entertainment wasn't that great but they did have something every night.. The day-time activities staff also did the evening entertainment. I did a Marina walk with the staff one day and we went out on the bicycles another couple of days. Never did the Spanish Lessons except for one day on the bike tour.. They have a number of activities scheduled during the day. We took the local buses to Boca la Tomatlan one day and another day to Punta de Mita. All in all we would stay at the Club Embarcadero again. If you usually stay at 5 Star hotels then you would not enjoy it but it is a good 3* Hotel.. If anyone is looking for more info please email me..