New Years!!!!

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

KiKi
New Years!!!!

Post by KiKi » Wed Dec 19, 2001 4:14 am

Hi everyone,

I am traveling with 2 other girls (we are ages 19-23) and are looking for a wild party on New Years eve. We are staying in the hotel zone, and are departing toronto on the 29th. If anyone has anything exciting to do.... please let me know. Also, if anyone is in PV at that time, let me know!
thank you in advance
KiKi

gibbo

Re:New Years!!!!

Post by gibbo » Thu Dec 20, 2001 3:27 am

KiKi (Dec 18, 2001 10:14 p.m.):
Hi everyone,

I am traveling with 2 other girls (we are ages 19-23) and are looking for a wild party on New Years eve. We are staying in the hotel zone, and are departing toronto on the 29th. If anyone has anything exciting to do.... please let me know. Also, if anyone is in PV at that time, let me know!
thank you in advance
KiKi
hi i,am travelling with one orther girl(my wife she,s a 106 and i,am a 105,) we enjoy dancing in the cage at the zoo, .everybody leaves p.v. new years eve for the jungle,so there will be just the two of you. just joking. you,ll have a great time,the malecon new years is busy,kalhua and the zoo are good but have a hefty cover charge.we prefer olas altas street party for new years,lots of people and bars.see ya there. have fun