Puerto Vallarta and Viva Vallarta

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Melanie
Puerto Vallarta and Viva Vallarta

Post by Melanie » Mon May 13, 2002 6:37 am

I just got back today from a two week stay at the Viva Vallarta resort. This was my second trip to this resort and I loved it again. The food was great, the service was fantastic. Everything was perfect except for our tour company representative (but that was of no fault of the resort).

The people of Puerto Vallarta are incredibly friendly. Without being asked, a gentleman approach my mother and eye while waiting to catch the city bus back to the resort (near Punta de Mita). There were many locals waiting at the stop. This gentleman asked us where we were going and made sure we got on the right bus. As I said, the people there are so friendly.

I also highly recommend Viva Vallarta. It is a little out of the way but the perks are well worth it.

sueknu
PV Fan
PV Fan

Re:Puerto Vallarta and Viva Vallarta

Post by sueknu » Thu May 16, 2002 5:04 am

Nice trip report, thanks for sharing.

Lynne

Post by Lynne » Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:54 pm

Melanie (May 13, 2002 01:37 a.m.):
I just got back today from a two week stay at the Viva Vallarta resort. This was my second trip to this resort and I loved it again. The food was great, the service was fantastic. Everything was perfect except for our tour company representative (but that was of no fault of the resort).

The people of Puerto Vallarta are incredibly friendly. Without being asked, a gentleman approach my mother and eye while waiting to catch the city bus back to the resort (near Punta de Mita). There were many locals waiting at the stop. This gentleman asked us where we were going and made sure we got on the right bus. As I said, the people there are so friendly.

I also highly recommend Viva Vallarta. It is a little out of the way but the perks are well worth it.

lyrihn

Post by lyrihn » Sun Nov 10, 2002 7:27 pm

Was thinking of booking a trip to Viva Vallarta as well. By chance did you or did you hear of anyone who did horseback riding or 4 wheel tours with them? If so, where did you go, what was the cost and how did you like it. Thanks

Jeff