Our trip 1/10-1/17

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Lori
Our trip 1/10-1/17

Post by Lori » Mon Jan 21, 2002 9:13 pm

I can't believe our vacation is over. It had to be one of the best times my husband and I had. We stayed at a condo which was south of town. It cost us about a 3.50 USD taxi ride to get downtown. We stayed at the Costa Vida Vallarta. The views from our bedroom was breathtaking!!!! We did two tours. One horseback riding aand the other was ATV riding. Both allowed us to see parts of PV that we never would have seen. (Please email me if you have any questions about either tour). Each day the biggest question was where to eat dinner? These are some of the choices we made.

Blue Shrimp - Had the garlic and newspaper shrimp. Guac was prepared at the table. Had to be one of the best meals we had.

Brasil- A all you can eat restaurant food was good price was good 140 pesos per person. Would never need to go back. We also got stuck with a high pressure sale to by a picture they took of us. After this night we never let anyone take our picture.

No Name-Just like a Friday's rest. in the USA. It was a big football night and my husband had to watch.

Cafe De Artist- Very Fancy for PV. Reservation must! Great food. A lot of Fish. Expensive meal.

Shrimp Factory- It was just OK. We started out by getting a 1/2 kilo just to start and did not order anything else after.

Charisma- This was a great rest. They make the Ceasar at the table and it was fabulous. They made my husband a shrimp Flambe at the table. We had such a nice meal here.

All the rest. were great and I think you could spend a month just going from recommendation to the next.

Our favorite bar had to be Andelas on Los Altos. We are in our early 30's and this place was always hopping.

We didn't shop to much. Got the kids a couple of trinkets. My husband got sandals but that was it.

We had a masseuse come to our hotel room twice. It was quite resonable.

If anybody has any questions please email me at lori82868@aol.com

CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!!!!