party

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

kiki
party

Post by kiki » Fri Jan 11, 2002 1:25 am

hey!

For some reason, i don't think that these email responses are helpful to you! lol

I just came back from Pv, i was there over new years traveling with my girlfriends we are 19-23 university students at u of t.

We really enjoyed the Zoo bar, it's 110 peso's to get in, and you get 2 free drink tickets. But everytime we went, we ended up getting in for free because we're girls.

Carlos obrien is similar, but it's more a bar than a club. Prices were similar as well.
The cactus has an all you can drink set up, but the quality of booze in mexico is soooo cheap, that we would just end up buying a bottle of absolute and cranberry juice and drinking it at the club sitting at one of the tables. At least that way, you know you aren't drinking the tacky mexican vodka! lol

Lot's of places to go on the malecon, so many.... we didn't have enough time to see them all. In terms of food. La Dolce Vita is a really nice italian restaurant, and you must go to senior frogs purely for it's entertianment value, although it is certianly over priced.

I must say, we took a 40 peso cab ride to marina vallarta on our last night and ate at a fabulous restaurant called porto belllo. We sat on the patio and over looked the marina while we ate the most delicious seafood dinner ever. It was well worth the cab ride and a fabulous meal. hope my info helped.
IF you have anymore questions, just ask!