Los Veranos Canopy Tour Review

Report on your Puerto Vallarta trip, hotel, restaurant, tour, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

marylandfan
PV Fan
PV Fan
Los Veranos Canopy Tour Review

Post by marylandfan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:15 pm

We were there on 7/10/06. You cannot miss this activity. It was awesome. I was nervous but after the first time, you get over it. The highest elevation was over 500 ft. The guides were great and very patient. The activity was very safe. There was a guide to send and receive you on each line. There were 14 in all. At the end, you get a complimentary drink/soda. You can purchase food in the restaurant. It does not take any skill to do this tour. The guides tell you everything you need to know.

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:22 pm

DELETED

rossk
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by rossk » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 pm

I agree completely. I'm middle aged, physically average and in most ways not terribly adventurous, but I had a blast at Los Veranos. Unless you're phobic of heights, this is something not to be missed. The adrenaline rush you walk into this with just adds to the experience. It's a shame some ppl think they can't handle it.

We're taking our teenagers there this fall, tho we're also considering one of the newer tours.

Maybe do 2? :-)4

gaill55
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by gaill55 » Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:11 pm

Even being scared of heights-trust me I am petrified- it was a blast. Okay I cried,was shaking and insisted I had to go back down the first time they told me I had to lift my feet off platform. After 2nd line I loved it. Teens said it was the most amazing thing they've ever done.