Beware of SCAM/FRAUD Kenneth Ray Varner aka Ken Giovanni

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Zach
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Beware of SCAM/FRAUD Kenneth Ray Varner aka Ken Giovanni

Post by Zach » Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 am

Kenneth Ray Varner aka Ken, Kenneth Giovanni (there maybe more alias) has stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars from investors in Mexico and USA. He is wanted by the law, is involved with multiple scam and fraud cases, and is suspect for murder of his own father Jim Varner, is being investigated for money laundering and drug trafficking. He is caucasian, approximately 6' tall, 200lb, blond to brown hair, blue/green eyes, and is 31 years old. He speaks English and Spanish fluently. Varner works in condo, hotel, rental, construction scams. Kenneth fled from Washington before he was sentenced, last seen in Puerto Vallarta area. If you have any information, please EMAIL, or call Lewis County Sheriff's Office Homicide division (360)748-9286, Crime stoppers 1-800-748-6422 or call local authorities. The links are news coverage and mug shots of Varner
http://www.kirotv.com/video/8893855/detail.html
http://search.kirotv.com/query.html?la=en&qt=jim+varner
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/ ... 3e62f.html
There is a $10,000. dollar reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction in the Jim Varner murder investigation.

Zach
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

More Info.

Post by Zach » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:53 am

I know posting or getting a response is a shot in the dark, but if someone doesn't get scammed by reading this, its all worth it.
Kenneth Varner has a house and apartment in Puerto Vallarta and another place just north. He has a few girl friends and one with his 3year old daughter, so he's comfortable in PV. His last scam he stole $300,000. dollars on a single condo scam in PV. This last year he has also scammed $11,000 dollars in a renovation scam, and $60,000 dollars on a house scam. He has been in prison in Mexico and USA and has outstanding warrants. Varner was close to seeing alot of prison time in Washington before he fled back to Puerto Vallarta. And now it seems difficult to get the local athorities to do anything. The Feds were dragging thier feet on the money laundering and drug case, but back to Varner. He drives a class2 bullet proof ford festiva, a 4 door ford pickup, has a stolen white ford minibus, and other vehicles. He has two 9mm glock hand guns and a 22 cal pen zip gun. Varner is a very articulate smooth talker but with money he is as cold as they come. His father died the day after the insurance company decided that the Varners claim was fraud. Kenneths connection with his fathers murder could not be discussed by( Det Matt Wallace 360 748-1326, Det Bruce Kimsey 360 740-2784) homiside Detectives but even Kenneth Varners family and long time friend M.R. know he's involved. The $60,000. was stolen from the friend who's house he was staying at while in Washington for the year 2006, they are now no longer friends. Varner is caucasian, approximately 6' tall, 200lb, blond to brown hair, blue/green eyes, and is 31 years old. If you do happen to bump in to Varner he is very paranoid, as well he should be, I don't recommend aproaching him but if there is any info that can be reported that may help.
I hope this hasn't been too long, Thanks for reading

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:27 am

And out of curiosity...who exactly are YOU, and what does this person have to do with YOU?

Since you're using "our" board here for your "advertising", I (for one) would like to know...

ronald
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ronald » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:32 am

Good response there WP.. The facts may not be ex zach ly as written.

Zach may actually be Jack, and most likely Jill will post right behind him....

On another note,... I've heard of Woody's before, but never knew that there was an old car that had that title.

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Who ever Zach is, we know that sleazeballs like this Varner character seems to be, are attracted to Mexican resort areas, so just don't let anyone on the street talk you out of any money or personal information at all. I know we've all heard it before but, someone keeps falling for this stuff.

ellen
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by ellen » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:47 pm

ronald wrote:Good response there WP.. The facts may not be ex zach ly as written.

On another note,... I've heard of Woody's before, but never knew that there was an old car that had that title.
If you read the posted links, his facts seem pretty straight.

Zach
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Sorry for my lack of manners, let me tell you about Jack

Post by Zach » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:16 pm

Eer, I mean Zack. It is my registered name, for obvious reasons and reasons I will cover, my identity will be somewhat vague.
When I first posted, I was not really sure that the story would be accepted. Keeping that in mind I compressed and wrote a dry, and maybe sensationalized posting.
Well back to Jack, a three time vacationeer to Mexico, twice to PV. and Loved it. In PV my family and I stayed in a very nice home in Old Town, a few blocks off the beach. The house is three levels with an open rooftop/veranda with a fantastic view of the bay and sunsets.
I work for the State of Washington in one of the affected agencies in the Varner cases. Also my relation to these cases is even more personal. I have Known the Varners and two of the scam victims for about 14 years. My friend, I'll call him Nuel, lost about $60,000USD in a house scam and checks from Kenneth Varner. Nuel, Ken Varner and I Met and worked together at the Bon Marce about 14 years ago. Varner was 16 at the time and a pretty good kid. We had no clue he had gone bad, Varner had been in PV for 5 years, 2000-2005.
About my friend Nuel, he is disabled with Myasthenia Gravis, a progressive auto-immune disease. He can't work and is on Social Security. At home he has a loving wife and child, they have been thru hell but are truely amazing people. His wife does not work, she stays home and takes care of Nuel and their daughter(junior in high school 3.96gpa and taking college courses. Ken Varner stayed at Nuel's home for the year 2006, as he had in the past. On the link, that is Nuel's home and trucks in the video (the stolen wht minibus is Nuel's). Being disabled, Nuel was an easy target for Varner (but very cold hearted). Nuel is a good generous man that would do anything for a friend. That is why I am compelled to do what I can for him in his stead. And as for Kenneth Varner he needs to be behind bars or !*@#>"*!#, sorry I digress.
The surviving Varners have also suffered alot: the wife, Ken's stepmom, a kind devout christian; the daughter, sweet college student; and son disabled military as the father. The Late Jim Varner also needed help, but not what Ken did.
Now more about Jill, I have all sorts of info that is not normally known and now you know why: size 9 shoes, contacts (glasses rarely), never any hats in public(messes his hair), dresses nice, usually a wht button down long slieved w/slacks, in public sits with his back to the wall (and now we know why),has had boxing, carries a steel pen for a weapon and I can go on and on but,
Its time for me to go.
My motives as stated before: if this helps someone else not get scammed/hurt, but can't help but be somewhat vendictive. Beating a man when he's down goes against my grain. I hope this clears up some questions. If you want to contact LCPD Det. Bruce Kimsey (360)740-2784 he can verify the obvious and about Nuel. And again THANKS

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:09 pm

ellen wrote:
ronald wrote:Good response there WP.. The facts may not be ex zach ly as written.

If you read the posted links, his facts seem pretty straight.
None of those links answered the questions I asked...which is why I asked them. :wink:

Jeremiah
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Jeremiah » Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:43 pm

If longtime friend MR knows that Kenneth is involved then why hasn't he gone to the police? Also why did you say "The Late Jim Varner also needed help, but not what Ken did. "?

hawaiiantropic
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by hawaiiantropic » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:41 am

there's a few mispellings and odd wordings that almost make that sound like some of that spam-mail I get on my email...but I guess it's just a good idea for everybody to pay attention to their surroundings and the people around them in foreign countries.

Greeneyed 76
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re: Beware of SCAM/FRAUD Kenneth Ray Varner aka Ken Giovanni

Post by Greeneyed 76 » Sun May 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Kenneth ray varner aka carlo digiovanni
Didn't change much as its 2017 and im a victim of 3 stolen cars
30,000 WORTH OF JEWELRY and over 50,000 in cash
All thanks to ken varner,oh and add stolen appliances,tv's, ya this man is everything and worse then anything you have said so far ,and can you add physically abusive to this list as i had a broken hand by this man,oh yes all the abuse and theft is documented,he suffers from multiple personality life disorder,every thing he sais is a lie,this man has financially ruined my lide,while he is now living in california im sure being a rip off thief liar to someone else
I wish to god I wouldn't of ever met this monster but yes im suing him and only pray the state picks up charges against this snake,if he would do what he did to me,as I was his girlfriend, this sick twisted man is capable of anything!

Greeneyed 76
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Greeneyed 76 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:53 am

Too bad they really didnt do s*** to the guy in that case as hes still ripping people off.

Greeneyed 76
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Greeneyed 76 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:52 pm

If the cops would of done there job back then..he wouldnt be out still ripping people off then ratting them out...as thats what he has done in the past and still doing it.i no im one of kens victims.