Malka Real Estate are Scammers

Incidents, either bad or that could be improved in the city.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:54 pm

ok....I think we're going to have to close this thread off, as much as I like the drama. Getting into a "he said, she said" and pointing fingers with no one reading this truly knowing what went on either way, is not going to help either party. I am locking the thread now. If you two wish to go on about it, then please do so privately.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:56 pm

Excellent call! Chuck... 8)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:25 pm

Thread is now unlocked.

I've done so mainly to offer Mauricio space to post his ideas and comments.

I'll lock it down on thursday if necessary, in the meantime, those that feel it's a sad thread, please avoid it :-)

Greetings

Mogens

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:10 am

And you think he'll actually show up and say something...after Alvaro has even essentially called him a con as well as the original poster? It isn't going to happen...although I suppose I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it. People that rip other people off hide in the shadows, they don't come out and try to defend themselves.

Just mho.

apolo2008
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

parejacanadiense

Post by apolo2008 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:35 am

TO Parejacandience

Thanks Parejacanadiense. Only What I can say to this Forum; will not fix anything or help someone, but will be good to let you parejacandiense you guys post help me a lot, because you guys will pay 5 times the cost request for a mont rent or more. You guys are lying in many of yours words that you guys tryin to shoulding to people and also enbolved people, hope you guys make the best , because I going to make the best to see you parejacandiense in town at airport legaly. All details and scandals you guys did are not fear. You guys staying in a nice place where the real tourism would like to spend a great vacations.

Also, I let everyones who ready this message forum: This couple canadians are liying and are a big snakes, who will pay his vacations next time you guys arriving in Mexico, Why those couple not been with the Authorities to proub and should the trut, I will not dealing with any alcoholic couples, but I will bring you next time in airport a Tequila botle.

And About Alvaro Garcia, who I know is a honest guy, I dont know much about him, because he is new in town, and I know he is working well with his own clients, its not fear that you guys parejacanadiense embolved in you guys problems with me. He is a honest guy who learn a lot and he has a nice open business waiting for him and its not fear you guys talked stupids and liying things and words in this forum post. And also Francisco is a nice guy who I meet and he was starting working in Real Estate and its not fear and no nice that you parejacanadiense talking scandals with people honest like them.

Was very difficult to participe in this post time, to see pareja words and scandals, but I here to should to everyone that those couple are liying and durty position make problems to me and few people more.

I not going to be playing around in this post to help those candiens parejacandiense who I will meet them in person one more time. And also I not going to play with diferent people spending my time.

Parejacanadience contac me, before I request your next trip and send you a ticket Fly from CA to Mexico.

Apolo2008 who will buying the Fly to Mexico if you continue fu*****

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:16 am

And on and on it goes... :roll:

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

I agree

Post by Jennybean » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Most of the time I'd rather slash my tongue and dip it in lye than agree with Darryl, but in this case I do...Mogens, why would you reopen a thread to just allow a "he said/they said" p*ssing match to continue, but have locked down other such threads in the past? That's not terribly consistent.

Darryl's instincts on this were right and frankly I think all you're going to continue to see is a war of words with no end. Let them take it off board to the proper avenues to solve....PROFECO, the police, lawsuits, private messages, whatever...but nothing is going to get solved here.

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:24 pm

I guess mogens has his reasons to leave the thread open..
Like he said if we feel the thread is sad...we can avoid it.. :)

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:26 pm

Mauricio requested a chance to post, so I offered him the possibility. I want to let all those involved get their say and this way they'll all be able to communicate with each other directly via e-mail or Private Messaging or otherwise. If I had blocked Mauricio from having his say, well, it's obvious, it would have come across as biased and unjust.

I'll lock down the thread when I get back to GDL from a short work trip here in Vallarta.

Greetings,

Mogens

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:49 pm

And has he posted? Is "apolo2008" Mauricio? It was too hard to tell. :?

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes

Post by webmaster » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 pm

OK, now everyone has had his/her say, each has a way to communicate with the other, either via e-mail or Private Messages, please sort the situation out. I'll leave this thread locked and in place for a week, so everyone is informed and has the data at hand and then I'll erase it.

Yes, Apolo is Mauricio.

Greetings

Mogens